DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Making out...I mean up.....is hard......I mean easy.....to do.

Verbal32

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Yep, Wolfie is my daughter. I claim her - usually. And Bes is her mentor, which isn't really that big a deal. Lots of people are here to help Wolfie out. My mentor was barely around, and I turned out fine. Um.... wait... bad example.

Really?? That's rather interesting seeing as how I haven't ever even been on the Blues board.. :\

I'll admit I've been a cat around here but not a sheep.. *shrugs* You keep telling yourself that dear Boopsy Kins ^^ Maybe I'll dress up for as a sheep for holloween one year <3

But, Verb, what is #5?

*sighs*  I wouldn't do this for just anyone but if it makes you feel better and because I like Bes so much and because you are such an adorable Ewok and because you are the Blue Ajah mascot, I will spank you every time you bring me a paddle.

How's that?  Will that help?  ;D

That didn't take long for somebody to notice I left out a #5.  Good work, Dar.  For that, you may use the paddle anytime you like.  *hands Dar a paddle*

*gooses Jhae and Nae on his way by*

*comes back and gooses Emp* ^_^

Really?? That's rather interesting seeing as how I haven't ever even been on the Blues board.. :\

I'll admit I've been a cat around here but not a sheep.. *shrugs* You keep telling yourself that dear Boopsy Kins ^^ Maybe I'll dress up for as a sheep for holloween one year <3

You really should make it a point to visit ALL of the ajahs instead of just hanging out in the warders guild. ;)

Ok.. so long as you DO visit.  And more than a "hi im limi and will never post here again"  I can't stand when the classes come thru and that's all people put.  Even if you are 1000000000000 percent positive you are gonna go one color you should get to know the great people in ALL of the different areas.  I had the opposite problem.  I enjoyed so many different ajahs that it was hard to pick just one.

I can totally see you doing that too Boopsy ^^ I've actually been taking mental notes as to different things I see about all the ajahs.. I have also thought about what it is I'm looking for and if that's offered at the ajah I'm looking at what ever that may be at the time. ^^ And trust me >_> You won't have to worry about me posting so little  *points to post count* I'm a chatter bug ;D... I also know that I will want to ask questions of every ajah before I decide... after all I need to think carefully on who I want to punish by having to deal with me for the rest of my natural DM life <3

I can totally see you doing that too Boopsy ^^ I've actually been taking mental notes as to different things I see about all the ajahs.. I have also thought about what it is I'm looking for and if that's offered at the ajah I'm looking at what ever that may be at the time. ^^ And trust me >_> You won't have to worry about me posting so little  *points to post count* I'm a chatter bug ;D... I also know that I will want to ask questions of every ajah before I decide... after all I need to think carefully on who I want to punish by having to deal with me for the rest of my natural DM life <3

That's a great plan, Limi! Looking forward to seeing some of those questions - knowing you, they'll be intriguing  ;D

I need to think carefully on who I want to punish by having to deal with me for the rest of my natural DM life <3

The Blues should have thought of that before they let Bes seduce bring me to their quarters Ajah.

Archived