DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

biased against redheads huh nae??  ;)  

et too Lavinya ... et to  lmao

boopsy, it could be that min is tweaking the story to fit the game.  i think in the sign up thread Min said she had fandangled the some of the powers and characters to fit the game as well.  as God Mod, she has that right ;)

ofcourse in a standard set up  you can have 2 seperate mafia's both containing only 2 people in them

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like "they hate the wolves (just on general principal)". It sounds funny to me for some reason.

Hurhurhur.

Actually... question... did the wolves have a amnesty with ALL vampires? Or just the Cullens? I'm quite sure they had no problems killing the other vampires right?

Goodness... if our mafias are the Volturi we're gonna have VERY PSYCHO POWERFUL MAFIAS. Those dudes are not fun to mess around with. Especially the chick who can make you hurt...

No Jane, No Pain. ;D

Unvote... Vote [glow=red,2,300]Lavinya[/glow].  You just randomly kinda sorta pulled a name out of your hat... of 21 names.. and magically got the one I just voted for eh?  Way to bandwagon princess!!

I'm pretty sure they had amnesty with only the Cullens. (**Edit** Oh, Charis, you beat me to it! :D)

And if there is a powerful mafia, there will be powerful roles among the Town to help balance it out.  Unless Min really just wants the mafia to rule Forks! :D  But I think Min's a fair Mod God, and probably has the philosophy "May the best/most deserving group win!"

I went to trusty Random.org for my Day 1 vote and Random.org has it out for [glow=red,2,300]Alanna[/glow].

Which means the Volturi would definitely be evil mafia doods. BELLA WE NEED YOUR POWER!!

Glah. Now we can't even not vote on the first day since I could be modkilled. HOW DOES ONE DECIDE!??! I vote.... *shuts eyes and points randomly* YOU! Oh. Sorry Min. Guess you won't get to pass day one.

Or not.

*will wait instead* So... hmmm... who to vote for... who to vote for...

eesh too many of the volturi to list.  someone more schooled and not as lazy as me will have to do so.  i rely mostly on my memory of the books for info

and boopsy, i'm not sure about the werewolves, but the wolves featured in the movies and books aren't really your regular were wolves.

the problem the pack has is with the killing of humans, that and vamps smell bad to them.  of course that feeling is mutual since the vamps can't stand he smell of wet dog ;)

the pack in the movies is actually new, they didn't start transforming until the Cullens moved into town.  because the Cullens are vegan's, sam and the doc (forget his name) struck a deal.

so long as the Cullens dont attack any humans, not even a single bite, and stay off the resurvation(sp) then the pack wont attack the cullens.   the more vamps there are around, the more transformations that occur and the bigger the pack gets.   it has to do with the blood line and not a bite or full moon.  jacob explains this when he tells bella about the old family story in Twighlight and its gone to in deoth in later books.  i think in breaking dawn.

when the trio of terror (james group) comes to town, the pack and the cullens kinda make a truce and helped hunted together for the non-vegan vamps and to protect bella.  they kinda joined forces in breaking dawn over the whole bella/babie inncident which is where the break up of the pack happens.

of and i randomly pick [glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow]

Oh my god, 8 pages! This is why I'm usually scarce the first day LOL.

I'm totally Team Jacob. In the books and the movies. I actually hate hate hate Bella and Edward. Well, Edward is okay before he falls head over heels in love with Bella. Then he's just annoying.

Oh and charis, I'm also Team Emmett ;D I love Emmett and Rosalie, actually. Jasper's pretty cool, too.

I think I may need to reread this thread to keep up with who voted for who. So we have to vote, huh? Hmm.

I hit sent the list of names to my brother and told him to pick on. (hows that for random) LOL He said Alanna. (sorry former mintee *wince*)

Oh, by the way, use this code to glow your vote ;):

[glow=red,2,300]vote here[/glow]

Yeah we gotta vote or be modkilled. AND I DUN WANNA DIE SO SOON!! Considering I died on my second day for the Charmed one. *hangs head*

Also, I didn't watch the movie since that Taylor dood doesn't really sell to me much. HAHA. *shrugs*

So... ok... I've got no idea who to vote for so I'm gonna vote for [glow=red,2,300]Jade[/glow].

Mostly coz she was my daughter in Charmed AND she killed me. Hahah. Revenge. Buagagagagag.

Heh, I must have missed your vote Nae. *shrugs* Rather fickle of you to change your vote to me just because I happened to vote the same way. Looking to start a bandwagon yourself by making me look scummy for something totall inconsequential perhaps? I don't know. This is only my...actually my third mafia game here at DM. First game I was lynched day one. I am not used to playing with any of you. What you think is scummy I don't necessarily agree with. I've been bashing my head over the charmed game for days because of the bad bad bad choices for lynching. Same token, none of you have ever played with me (one day does not count as a game :P).

Anyway, I openly admitted I voted for Red totally randomly. Why did you vote for her? After a few more games I may know all your subtle nuances a little better, but until then I really have very little to go off. Even if I had deliberately voted the same as you, it doesn't necessarily make me scum. It makes me a bit of a noob following someone else for fear of making my own decision so early on. lol.

No doubt something in this speech will paint me as scum too. Too defensive? Not defensive enough? False bravado when I'm really terrified of being found out? Who knows?? Maybe it is just like I said it is. SO. Point of this rant - until I have something better to go off, my vote stays random. :P

Wow. You all sound so sure on the first day? I'm impressed... coz even to this day, first day speaks of total randomness. Hahaha.

That and the fact they lynched me when I was frozen. *just... can't... let... go...* Yes... traumatised for the rest of my mafia life. So amen to "I've been bashing my head over the charmed game for days because of the bad bad bad choices for lynching".

*snarks*

You people are so funny.

Okay, yes you have to vote. Day one will not end until Monday Noon MST. Well, since I will be at work probably go a little longer then that. So, you don't have to vote out of fear of being mod killed unless come Monday afternoon Arizona time you haven't voted.

Oh, and I did put many tweeks to the game. So, what you think you know may not be what is true. Okay, the Cullen Family is not the mafia. There I gave you all a big clue.

Archived