DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Red Ajah Project

Laurana

*clears her throat*

I decided to start a project for my beloved Ajah! I'll try to explain everything about it here. One thing I need to say is that this project deals only with the Red Ajah of the books.

1. The Red Ajah itself: purposes, ideas and understandings. Also, well-known facts like ' The Red Ajah is the biggest one' and such. This should look like a short essay. Only one person will take this task because it can't be divided into pieces plus it's not long ;)

2. The biographies of the Red Sisters . The info about some Sisters will be little because they don't have big roles in the books. However, there are famous Reds (Amyrlins, Keepers, Mistress' of Novices, Sisters who are important parts of the story) and their biographies will be longer. Also, be sure to tell something about their appearance if it’s mentioned in the books. Here is a list of the Reds (if you want to be assigned a Sister to work on, contact me or post a replay :)):

1.Amira Moselle

2.Barasine

3.Bonwhin Cariandre

4.Chisaine Nurbaya

5.Covarla Baldene

6.Desala Nevanche

7.Duhara Basaheen

8.Elaida a'Roihan

9.Galina Casban

10.Innina Darenhold

11.Janine Pavlara

12.Javindhra Doraille

13.Jenare

14.Jezrail

15.Katerine Alruddin

16.Laigin Arnault

17.Lemai

18.Liandrin

19.Lirene Doirellin

20.Melare

21.Memara

22.Nesita

23.Pevara Tazanovni

24.Sashalle Anderly

25.Silviana Brehon

26.Tarna Feir

27.Tesien Jorhald

28.Teslyn Baradon

29.Tetsuan

30.Toveine Gazal

31.Tsutama Rath

32.Vayelle Kamsa

3. The history of the Red Ajah : when did it appear and why. What was the need of an Ajah with this purpose? You have to include important interactions of the Red Ajah and Sisters with the world in the past (ex. Bonwin).

4. Men gentled by Reds and short information about them: years, names&general facts.

If you want to use Internet to find the information, here is a link to one of the biggest and most accurate WoT encyclopedias (I know you know that but I need to mention it :wink: ):

WoT Encyclopedia

There are many other sites but this one is the basic :)

If you need more information or want to work on some part of this project, please contact me at arhiara@yahoo.com

Archived