DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no minimum to lynch, it is the person with the most votes when the day ends. So, if Jade has a role why would she want to do a reveal so soon? It makes no senses as we don't have a time limit yet.  

I really don't think Jade has done anything scummy other then being number 8 on the list. Which could have been a random thing the mod did.

We need to start really working on trying to find the mafia (demons) of the game. I think a no vote on day one only helps the mafia. I have had that hammered in me often enough in recent games. If you don't want to vote and since it is allowed you can do what you want. Just understand that it seems like you are trying to help the mafia. What do you all think? Pete I know you are better at these games then I am. Any thoughts?

Hmm...I suppose I'm judging day one by the way I usually play on day 1. When I'm mafia, I wholeheartedly encourage the voting out of a random person - 9 times out of 10 it's an innocent offed quickly, before anyone really has anything to build suspicion out of. But listening to what you say I have to say I see your point. So I have to ask myself - is it worth risking two innocents in the first day/night as opposed to one in the night (well maybe more during the night, I don't know what kind of game Lily has going for us ;D) and look innocent by your reasoning?

Well...I'm torn. My no vote still stands for the time being until I hear from Jade. She hasn't exactly declared her innocence, has she? You don't have to role reveal to declare you're innocent ;)

Isn't that exactly what someone who is mafia would declare. I use to think a no vote on day one was good, that was till I played with some really good people who explained that it was better to take the chance. Low and behold we actually got a mafia member the first day. So, it isn't always and innocent who can get lynched on day one.

So, far to be honest you are pinging my mafia radar. No just because of the no vote, but just some of the other things you have said and well, my gut I suppose. If you turn out to truly be innocent I am sorry, but you are the only one pinging my scum radar so to speak so far.

[glow=red,2,300]Lavinya[/glow]

Aww poor Lavinya, and plus it is late in Aussieland so she might not even know what hit her.

I'm just thinking about Mafias tho. They usually have a board. Upon which they discuss, like how it was when I was a ghost. And on that board, USUALLY there's someone kinda senior and relatively good at this game doling out advice. So I learnt alot there. Which would make Lavinya's comments kinda noobish, since the more experienced people might be picking out her line of thought and telling her to stop that. IF she had senior people advicing her.

So I'm not too sure. Glah.

To me (keep in mind this is only my second game), Mafia people tend to be quiet individuals on a first day, UNTIL the lynching is for someone who's Mafia. Which leaves alot of people, unfortunately. WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE!?!?!? Wolfie?? Red??

Is there a deadline yet?

• Club Leader

There is no deadline yet. I planned to impose one when I feel the posting has slowed down, or needs to get more serious. Right now, you're all doing well, so I'm letting you have at it. I'll probably set up the deadline tomorrow, since I don't want you all to get bored by making day one too long.

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

I am suspicous of [glow=red,2,300]Lavinya[/glow]. In a game this magnitude there would most likely be no unrolled players.

And as far as picking out someone scummy on day 1 Min, I like to shake things up an look for inconsistities in their posts, or judge where they jumped on the bandwagon at.

sorry, not really sure on how to play this game yet ...  it is my first time  ;)  just lurking and trying to read between the lines ...

continues to eat some gummy eyeballs

i agree with wayward though, there should be some spell ;)

Yikes, seriously??

I should clarify. I've played mafia on boards like this twice ever. So yes, kinda noobish. I've played a lot more in a chat room situation where the game was quicker and in my experience the mafia cry out for a lynch early on to get things moving. Why would only mafia reveal that they were innocent? If I'd said nothing, wouldn't that have made me look guiltier? I don't know. I'm playing a game with people I do not know at all, and obviously I don't know the kind of game that is usually played.

Anyway, in an attempt to save my own innocent neck, I'm going to make a vote.

[glow=red,2,300]Jaydena[/glow]

Wow Lavinya, I maybe a noob too, but at least I'm not digging my own hole as fast as you are... *lol* I'm still convinced ya're innocent... but only because you seem to be making the most basic mistakes at acting as scummy as possible.

Also Nae it's kind of interesting that randomly picking someone ended up with you picking the person with the most amount of votes at that time. I happen to find that a little suspicious. I mean randomly if you put all those names into a random generator which is the true random way to do a vote, than it's unlikely although possible that the person picked was the person with the most votes? Also I just went back and checked and I apparently did not say I was innocent. Since I didn't, I am an innocent.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Jaydena (3) – Zep,  Naeann, Lavinya

Lavinya (3) – Ellianora, Minuet, Dragon

Dragon (1) – Rey

Minuet (1) - Red

Not voting: Wolfie, Boopsy, Jaydena, Alanna, Cairos, Charis

Day One ends on Saturday at 10:00 PM MST

I suppose people play mafia games differently. I know that when I suggested a no kill for day one I was jumped all over and almost killed because they said that was a mafia tactic. So, I suppose it depends on who you play. I have also been told that you look at the third or fourth person to vote for someone as mafia. I will be honest with you. When I have been mafia I was usually one of the last to vote. So, it depends on how you play and with so many people here who are new or unfamiliar with us all it will be interesting to see how things turn out.

I am interested Red in why you voted for me. Did I do something that looked scummy or was it just a guess.

In this game I can assume we all have a power. After all we are all Charmed characters. I bet the demons even have cool stuff. Oh, I wonder if there are Avatars? Okay, complete Charmed fan here just speculating. I have no clue what spins Lily has in this game. She so is keeping her mouth shut which is hard when we hang together. I couldn't get word one out of her last night. She wouldn't even let Wolfie and I talk or speculate about it. I'll have to come up with a good game to pay her back so she knows how frustrated I am. I just wanted to know what demons she is using.

I agree there should be some spell. But, alas the game would end too soon. It would be fun though. *grins*

Archived