DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

Because had I killed Pete I would have set myself up for lynching two days before it happened anyways.  By not doing so Alanna helped me along by trusting me enough to not target me for blocking.. therefore making Charis and others look guilty.  As it were.. I nearly got you all to lynch Pete anyways.  Ellie and Motlee decided to play no shows and just come in and blindly vote with the "finder" instead of reading my posts which, if you ask Alanna, made perfectly good sense.

Had I not been Cole myself I'd have gone after Pete anyways.  I was 100000000 percent honest in my attacks against him.  He DID play suspiciously.  He couldnt keep his story straight, didn't remember his name or role 99 percent of the time.  But for some reason, and this baffles me in EVERY SINGLE GAME Pete is in... he has the WORST LOGIC IN THE ENTIRE WORLD but he is also ALWAYS spot on when he's innocent.

Sorry to Alanna for misleading you.  One thing I do have to say though.  Even an uncontested pretty well proven finder cannot be trusted 100 percent.  They very much so can be recruited or otherwise not quite what they say.  Never blindly follow them simply because they are an uncontested finder.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i hated it. i logged on one day, and DPR was running my game, and Barmy had replaced me, and i was like. WTH!??!?!?!?!

Ill try not to do it again.

i was so looking forward to playing the serial killer role. Although i must admit, mottlee did a good job of not dying

yikes LZM.  well yer back now so no harm no foul right ;)  have missed you around thoug :)  *hands out cookies*

great gam all and yay!!!  us innocents won, ya'll did great.  great game lily, i look forward to the one next year as well :)

Sorry to Alanna for misleading you.  One thing I do have to say though.  Even an uncontested pretty well proven finder cannot be trusted 100 percent.  They very much so can be recruited or otherwise not quite what they say.  Never blindly follow them simply because they are an uncontested finder.

Well, that's why I eventually voted for him. We had a similar twist in a previous game, where Lily was a 'confirmed innocent' and turned out to be mafia. I had been wondering about Pete near the end of the game. At the same time, I didn't want to get paranoid and start seeing crazy twists in every game. I don't know. It's a hard line to walk.

Anyway, I can't believe we won! At least my blocking did some good on Day 1, though that was about it. This was my first time having a role, and while I liked it, it was also SO stressful! A lot of pressure ;D It probably wouldn't have gotten to me so much in the end there except that it was my last week of college and work, and I was moving, so I was kind of stressed out LOL. The last two nights I didn't even bother thinking of it, I just sent in whoever.

Archived