DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOooooo Don't modkill me!!!!  I've been having computer issues and thanks to Barm was able to find a way to get online.  My browsers (IE and firefox) decided to stop working. :(  I'm using something called Opera.

First day is always such a killer. I'm generally wary of people who make strong encouragements to vote because I figure they're likely evil, and it works in their favour to lynch an innocent by day and kill off another by night...but that's just me surmising ;)

Err, Wayward....I've never known gummy to wiggle quite like that 0.o

Guest dragonsworn1991

oooh I hear the sound of wagon wheels beginning to turn...;)

Sticking with a [glow=green,2,300]No Vote[/glow] because I don't like to see innocents die so early!

Oh mighty Modly one - are we allowed to cast a no vote? Thought I should check ;)

If anything a no vote benifits the mafia day 1, no information is gained, and day 2 starts out just like day 1, but we are an innocent down, and since Jade hasn't revealed I am assuming she doesn't have a power role.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Jade[/glow]

And yes the wagon is turning.

Wait, so noone's voting anyone? Isn't that gonna waste a day for us? *worries*

*spits out wriggling tale* Dang, Piper, your gummy animation spells sure are cool. Wish you didn't make the gummy lizards so... lizard flavour tho.

Anyway... Umm. I have no idea. *sighs* Come on, someone start a bandwagon so I can join it. I'm too new at this to start any sorta revolution.

Archived