DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

During a party at Halliwell Manor, suddenly the doors and windows lock. Just before the locks clicked, Leo had just returned from the Elders, where he was told that some of you are not the innocents you appear to be. There are, in fact, demons among the guests. Who they are or how many, you do not know. You fear the demons are here to try to gain control of the Nexus, which lies under the Manor. You may be right. Whatever their reasons, demons among you can’t be good. You must find them and vanquish them. Good luck!

Da Rules –

You must post during either the Day or Night phase of each day cycle to stay in the game. I will not tolerate inactive players. If you have a reason, and need to go inactive, talk to me about it. I’ll try to work something out with you.

You may edit your posts. I don’t care. It looks scummy, but if you want to, do it.

At the end of each day, the player with the most votes will be lynched. There is no minimum number of votes needed. In the case of a tie, random.org will make the decision.

No quoting from any PM you receive from me. Period. You will be vanquished.

Voting - Please glow your votes. The glow button is above the box where you type your post, and on the same line as bold and italics, etc., the fifth button in, and has a G surrounded by a green glow. The glow defaults to red, and that's fine. If you want to get creative with color, I guess you could try to confuse the mod. It might work, but then your vote might not. ;)

These rules may be edited at my discretion. If I left something out that you’d like to know about, just ask. Above all, have fun!

Players:

1. Minuet - Barbas, demon, lynched, Day Five

2. Wolfie - The Seer, demon, lynched, Day Three

3. Dragonsworn - Paige Halliwell, Charmed One

4. Mottlee Angel of Death, solo winner

5. Lavinya - Darryl Morris, innocent, lynched, Day One

6. Boopsy - Victor Bennett, innocent, lynched, Day Two

7. Rey - Jason Dean, innocent, nightkilled, Night One

8. Jaydena - Paige Halliwell, Charmed One, nightkilled, Night Three

9. Alanna - Leo Wyatt, roleblocker

10. Cairos - Piper Halliwell, Charmed One, nightkilled, Night Two

11. Naeann - the ever sexylicious Cole Turner, demon, godfather, lynched, Day Seven

12. Charis - Miles, innocent, lynched, Day Six

13. Ellianora - Miranda the nymph, innocent

14. Red - Lydia Nicolae, innocent, lynched, Day Four

I will post an end-of-day deadline later in the week. Don't worry, everyone. You will have at least 24 hours notice.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boopsy your innocent act will not fool me this time. Oh, you have a Banshee head. I hope it wasn't one of our past friendly witches who got all sad on us. Shame they aren't all gone so they can't turn anyone else.

Nuh uh... I wasn't acting innocent. I was acting confused... big difference there.

And since I have learnt a wealth from my first game, I no longer am confused. *nods firmly* So... *points at the door* YOU'RE GUILTY!!

Oh. You mean inanimate objects can't be voted? Dang, this game is complicated.

Ummm... well... first question... who's evil here? Second, how do we get rid of them?

Hurhurhur.

Nah, I'm fine... I'm still totally useless at reading what people's alignments are based off their posts, but I guess that takes time. IRL when I play this, I spend time reading body language, which isn't gonna work here, so... lots more to learn.

I'll ask you if I have questions. You shoo shweeet. Yes you are! YES YOU ARE!

Archived