DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Club Leader

I've seen many newbie mistakes, Rey. Heck, ask Pete (Dragon) I've made a few. Nearly lynched the healer - twice! (Although one of them was a false claim, but still my doing that nearly got him lynched....) To this day, I have a phobia about starting a lynch vote. I will almost never be the first voter on anyone. The trauma I feel from that mistake lives on....lol.

So, of all people, I understand. I'm glad we could resolve this.

I think I'm starting a new mafia tradition, and I don't like it. I get into a fight on Day One nearly every game nowadays....  :-\ I guess that's what comes of speaking my mind, though.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like LZM might end up getting lynched, wouldn't that be too risky. If he is the finder we pretty much kill ourselves. If he's a ghost we leave the ghosts with the upperhand. I am going to unvote[glow=black,2,300]LZM.[/glow] I think i am going to go without a vote. I can't quite come up with someone i think is mafia.

Ok caught up, sorry I didn't check this, I got the topic thing yesterday, saw it was locked and so I deleted it forgot I would need it. I don't know what to think about the reveal, he could be doing that to survive one night so he can kill us. Not sure. I don't think it matters if I vote or not as there are already enough for a lynch I think? Hmm may have to go count. *wanders off*

Guest dragonsworn1991

The day continued with all the hunters setting up there supplies. Lightning struck and the power went out. Fifteen minuets in the dark, then the lights mysteriously came back on. Several of the ghost hunters began scoping out the area only to find blood stains and a few skeletons. "So the ghost have infiltrated our numbers." A member of the ghost hunters said. A chill ran down everyone's spine at the thought of that. Everyone knew they had to eliminate a member of the team, maybe even one of their friends, but there was no choice, the ghosts had to be eliminated. Accusations flew around and cluttered the air until no decision could be reached by night fall. Again the power went out, what would the revelations bring come morning.

[glow=Blue,2,300]NO LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED EVERYONE SURVIVED THE DAY[/glow]

Sorry for the delay, Night will run until 10pm EST tomorrow.

Eurgh. Oh no. What happened? Dang time difference!!! Glah... did we accidentally lynch the finder?? *cries* I'm so confused...

And it's night. Omg... *snuggles wolfie* Dun let me die.... duuun let mee dieeee...

Guest dragonsworn1991

Ok. Now I'm confused... what does OP mean? And how has it been edited?

OP = Original Post, and I have edited it by clicking the edit button.

Well i think i will change my vote, [glow=black,2,300]Torrie[/glow]and vote for [glow=white,2,300]LZM.[/glow] No offense just like everyone else i think we need a lynch.

^ this chappie's mafia. LZM is obviously finder and Wolfie votes for him?

In case you didn't notice i unvoted because when i voted i didn't remember he revealed. We don't know he is finder Panda, for all we know he could be a ghost. (Who is covering, his ghost role by saying he is the finder) But you my friend, i find that suspicious backing up someone who potentially could be mafia, he could be the finder but i see right through those tricks. I can definitely see you are mafia. Anyone want to back me up in the daytime?

Okay, you unvoted, but that doesn't erase the original crime.

Also, why would he claim finder if he wasn't the real one? Then the real finder would claim, since he knows the other one is lying, and the fake one would be lynched. Since there was no counter-claim, we can assume LZM to be what he says he is.

Yes, the healer should protect LZM tonight. That's a no-brainer.

And I'm mafia for trying to protect the finder?  ???

OMG. This game is like POLITICS! And here we were thinking that politics didn't exist in the WT.

*bounces* So what happens now? Voting is closed? Is one of us gonna get killed? Will cupcakes be served?

If I had known this was gonna be such fun I would have joined every one of these mafia games. *takes out pocket torchlight and starts pink panther soundtrack*

Sorry Panda, i get edgy when someone accuses me of something i'm not. So, sorry if i get upset, but i think you could see why. If i were mafia i would look way more devious. Just do yourself a favor, don't accuse me. It's just going to help you lose the game, to lynch someone on your team.

Well, Panda I am not and will never be a goody-goody, I am a bad girl at heart and i am hating to not show that side because it makes people think I am Mafia, I am so not. I wish i could be that so devious my first game, but Dragon underestimated me, knowing i am Lily's daughter should be enough for him to know that. But you are keeping me from keeping things vague from the mafia, which still i am very suspicious of you for that. It's as if you want the town to lose. Me i would rather get us winning, which the fact that you aren't all for your side should make everyone suspicious.

Ack I get totally absorbed by TGS and look what happens! No lynch, that's not good.

Just to throw in my two cents, I think it really would've been a bad idea to have lynched LZM, as he claimed he is finder. Sure, he could be lying, but that would be a pretty risky move, since the real finder could just come out and disprove this. Besides, even if he were lying, I still wouldn't take the chance. It would be really bad to lose the finder this early on in the game.

*bounces* So what happens now? Voting is closed? Is one of us gonna get killed? Will cupcakes be served?

We should so get cupcakes. This ghosthunting is hard work, you know ;)

Archived