DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torrie I can see why you are suspicious of me, I am Lily's daughter which would make you suspicious. But what makes everyone think you aren't mafia? I mean I find it suspicious you would go after the newbie, your first shot, I vote for [glow=white,2,300]Torrie.[/glow]

Well I voted before I realized you were Lilys daughter so now that I know I will have to keep double eyes on you.  ;)

BTW I am new at this also. My first game did not finish and my 2nd game I was lynched on the first day.

I guess that since we are starting a bandwagon I will jump on so that we do not go without a lynch the first day.

[glow=Black,2,300]Wolfie[/glow]

[glow=white,2,300]LZM[/glow]

oh man, that leaves me three hours. So, I am going to reveal.

And before you all question why so early, its because I will be busy in a little bit,and wont be on until after Deadline.

So, without further ado, I am the finder.

I hate doing that.

Good going guys.

Reyoru I posted on page one and two. Did you miss it? I tried to post yesterday and that was when the connection was lost.

Okay, I was going to vote for you LZM, but how can we know you aren't just saying that to save your bacon?

Any counterclaims?

Looks like we have a lot first time players. I don't see how they all could be ghosts. So, CJ and Wolfie I won't vote you out the first day. Verbal always manages to get lynched early on, at least the games I have played with him, so I am cutting you a break for now.

Torrie, Wolfie is just a bit opinionated and that is part of her charm. It isn't a game thing it is just her. After all she stole one of my on-line names! Brat child.

Has everyone posted who are playing? I think we are missing Jade unless I missed her post.

Narina you glowed your vote red. I know you are a red and all, but Pete gave us specific rules for how we glow and unglow our votes. This vote is purely for not following the rules.

[glow=white,2,300]Narina[/glow]

Torrie, Wolfie is just a bit opinionated and that is part of her charm. It isn't a game thing it is just her.

Well she does have you and lily as role models. :P

**Ducks**

Hummmm so LZM said he is the finder. Right now we do not have a majority to lynch him. He has 6 votes.

Lets hope he uses his Finding skills tonight to prove he is what he says.

Okay, I'm ready to vote. I think poor Verb is always getting killed off too soon. How is he ever going to learn how to play this game?  :P I still have no idea if he's any good at it or not...lol

So.... [glow=white,2,300]LedZepMan[/glow] you get my vote because you voted for Verbal, my favorite Ewok. It's as good a reason as any, and better than the reason for the last Day One vote I cast, which was on Torrie....lol

:-* to Lily

I've played a few games here and there.....still learning the ropes.  ;)

Reyoru I posted on page one and two. Did you miss it? I tried to post yesterday and that was when the connection was lost.

Sincerest apologies Min. I didnt quite make the connection that Min = Minuet. Sorry  ;D

Oh and by the way people this is my first ever mafia game  :)

Ok then down to the nitty gritty - we can't disprove LZM's claim, nor can we validate them, as this is still the first day. So unless someone comes up with a counter-claim, I'm sticking to my guns. The lynch is as good as any at this present time.

• Club Leader

A reveal on the first day? Oh, how interesting. The last game I was in where that happened, it was a false claim, and the real finder came forward, and it was very fun. I really enjoyed that game. Let's hope that's a good omen for this one.

So, okay, unless we have a counter-claim, I'll [glow=black,2,300]Unvote [/glow]

• Club Leader

This is not good. We are running out of time, and we aren't going to get a lynch in that little bit of time. No lynch on Day One just gives the mafia (ghosts) a free night kill and we learn basically nothing. (Lil explanation for the newbies) Of the people who have votes on them, even though it's only one each, I'm not going to vote for Verb (reason already stated) or Torrie (basically same reason. She deserves to play for a few days anyway...) so it's got to be Narina. Sorry, Narina. Nothing personal. Just trying to avoid a no lynch, for all the good it will do me.

[glow=white,2,300]Vote Narina[/glow]

Ah, I'm kinda addicted to this I think  :D Keep checking for new posts every 2 minutes.

Where are Jaydena and MCS? Jaydena was online until a few minutes ago and didn't post, although she spent long enough to be able to check the thread out... Dunno about MCS.

Ok, I'm changing my vote to Jaydena for lurking around and keeping me waiting  :D. I'm also unsure whether LZM is bluffing or not, so I'll mimic Lily and play safe... for now.

[glow=black,2,300]Unvote LZM[/glow]

[glow=white,2,300]Vote Jaydena[/glow]

This is not good. We are running out of time, and we aren't going to get a lynch in that little bit of time. No lynch on Day One just gives the mafia (ghosts) a free night kill and we learn basically nothing. (Lil explanation for the newbies) Of the people who have votes on them, even though it's only one each, I'm not going to vote for Verb (reason already stated) or Torrie (basically same reason. She deserves to play for a few days anyway...) so it's got to be Narina. Sorry, Narina. Nothing personal. Just trying to avoid a no lynch, for all the good it will do me.

Hmmmm.... call me a tad suspicious, but I don't think theres something quite right here. If you're so eager to lynch, why don't you just bandwagon LZM? He already has the most votes. Is there some kind of truce between you, or some kinda complex role. It smacks of scum Lily, and so I'm voting for you.

[glow=black,2,300]Unvote Jaydena[/glow]

[glow=white,2,300]Vote Lily[/glow]

• Club Leader

Rey, welcome to the wonderful, addictive world of mafia. When you keep saying "I need to get some sleep, but let me just check and see if there are new posts first" for three hours, then you are fully addicted, and we have your soul! Mwahahahaha!

• Club Leader

Rey, that's just your inexperience, and my lack of a detailed explanation. Let me try this again. If we lynch someone on Day One, and they are innocent, then we look at who voted for them, who didn't, what was said, etc, and we begin to form a suspect list. By Day Three, most of us have at least one or two people "pinging our radar." If we don't lynch Day One, that just delays the process, because we don't get any info on Day one. If the lynch victim is mafia (or ghosts) then we're ahead of the game. I've only seen this happen once, though. Either way, the mafia (ghosts) will do a night kill on Night One, and they laugh at the town for falling behind. (Personally, I hate to be laughed at....lol) This is often referred to as a "free nightkill." It's generally considered bad for the town to have a no lynch on Day One. Of course, losing our Finder would have been even worse than that! The Finder, for anyone who doesn't know, investigates people, and is told their alignment by the mod. That is a vital town role, if not the most vital. It's very difficult to win a game without your finder. To give a little more background, the healer can protect one person per night from nightkill, and will likely protect the finder, now that he is revealed.

Did that clear things up somewhat? I'm not eager for a lynch because I'm bloodthirsty. It's in the best interests of the town. That's all. If I was bloodthirsty, I promise I'd be more subtle about it. ;)

Inexperienced I may be lily but I'm not illiterate -_- and the way I'm reading you're dodging questions under the guise of explaining the basics of the game.

I know perfectly well what you've outlined and I'm NOT accusing you of being "bloodthirsty". In fact I'm all for a lynch. What I'm calling to question is why you're not voting for LZM. You claim to want a lynch to happen so that the town doesn't fall behind but are unwilling to join the bandwagon. So maybe you're buying what LZM is claiming. Its possible. But I don't think so...

• Club Leader

Oh! Sorry. I misunderstood.

Yes, I am buying what he's selling, or sort of. I want to allow time for the real finder to come forward with a counter claim, if he isn't the real finder. I won't take the chance that he is telling the truth, and we have to play the game without a finder. Honestly, we really have to reason to suspect that he is lying. It's just smart, in my opinion, to avoid losing the finder. If someone counter claims, then LedZep is our next lynch victim, and we have a real reason to suspect him.

And, hon, you aren't voting for him, either. ;) Why jump on me for not doing the same thing you're not doing? This seems a bit silly to me now. Either that or possibly scummy. I'll withhold judgement on that, and just keep an eye on you for now.

Ah no worries lily ;)

For a moment there I had a change of heart and thought that you might have a genuine point in not voting LZM. But I think that he's bluffing, close to the deadline trying to save himself. Perhaps my mistrust is indirectly stemming from LZM to you. Maybe. I don't however think you are transparent enough to be voting Narina because she voted for your daughter Wolfie. Maybe I'm jumping at shadows, but I think there's a more complex reason why you're not voting LZM. And the reason I'm not voting him is cos I'm voting you honey :)

• Club Leader

I wasn't going to keep this going. But I can't pass this up....

There's one major flaw in your logic, there, Rey. I am not likely to get enough votes to lynch. If you suspect two people and one is MUCH closer to enough votes for a lynch, why vote for the other one? Is this a clumsy attempt at avoiding a lynch altogether? Or just inexperience?

As for Narina's voting for my daughter - If you think family relationships mean anything to me in a mafia game, ask my sister Minuet. I threw her under the bus in a game, and I'd do it again. (Of course, when that didn't get her lynched, I made her my Warder.....lol.) And she'd do the same to me. So would Wolfie.

Woah lol. Its probably that my last post is badly written, (forgive me I'm on a phone) but I said that I didn't think there was a family thing going on - this is a game with no ties ;). So I'm with you on that one.

I am 100% ghosthunter and an innocent (although that doesn't mean anything to you as anybody can say as much). I also want a lynch and If you look back I voted for LZM. '*sigh*

This has probably come out all wrong but after reading your last post I reckon you're an innocent. You'll probably be amused at what you may see as indecisiveness but I honestly reckon I was wrong. Just a guy feeling, and I think took you're not voting on ,LZM a little out of perspective. Sorry about that (noob + excitement ;))

And so to show my resolve, unvote Lily vote LZM. (can't glow I'm on phone)

Archived