DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

so what was the setup? The scum were so powerful, the town must've had some good roles there somewhere.

It only appears that way because the mafia recruited the vig.

• Club Leader

Pete's right. My original plan was to get rid of the people who could nk me. Which is why I went after you, Pandy, and then CJ. I thought you were the bigger threat, or at least I had a chance of talking my way out of a lynch, but there's no talking your way out of a night kill. So, while I was not on either side, I was temporarily aligned with the town, to meet common goals. Of course, I had no idea how brilliant Boopsy would be! I never would have figured him out.

I think everyone did a great job, and this was a really well-played game.

Yup.  According to the OP, they recrutied you, NKed somebody, and you NKed somebody, all in the same night.

See below:

Game Occurrences

Day 1 : No Lynch

Night 1: Nothing

Day 2: Wolfie modkilled - post editing, cosmicpanda - lynched

Night 2: Aubrey modkilled, CJ nightkilled, Min nightkilled, Lily was turned mafia

Day 3: Torrie lynched

Night 3: Verbal nightkilled, Jade nightkilled

Day 4: Narina modkilled for post editing

Night 4: LZM, and MCS nightkilled

Day 5: Rey, and Alanna endgamed

The recruit power was actually given to whoever had the godfather ability.  First, that was me/Pandy, then when Pandy, died, he passed it to CJ.  It was a one-shot recruit thing.  Usable only once.

I think the mafia was just very fortunate that Lily happened to be the Serial Killer, so they gained 2 extra kills in their favor.

So CJ turned Lily into a ghost, the mafia nightkilled Min, but CJ was also killed by Lily.

Once I was night killed, Lily told me about her conversion. I figured you all wouldn't die once they recruited her. Oh, and Boopsy I so would never have suspected you. You were brilliant.

Great game everyone!!

Archived