DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

Guest dragonsworn1991

The Rules:

This game is separated into two phases, Day and Night. Day will end when a majority is reached or when the deadline has been reached. A person is not dead upon hammer vote, they are dead if they have over the majority and I am online.

All votes must be [glow=white,2,300]white glowed[/glow] and unvotes must be [glow=black,2,300]Black glowed[/glow]

If there are any questions regarding use of roles pm me, everything else is PAFO (Play and find out)

Anyone violating the following rules will be modkilled, no exceptions.

[glow=Blue,2,300] - Also there will be no quoting mod pms.

- No talking about the game off thread

- I reserve the rite to change the rules, the mod is god

- Once you die you get one Bah post but may not reveal any information. You had your chance while you were alive. (I kill one of your team-mates for this)

- If a player does not post for two consecutive game days they will be mod killed

- No random lynches

- No editing posts

- Actions are irreversible[/glow]

The Players

1. LZM - Finder

2. Narina - Innocent, vote restarter

3. Lily - Solo winner turned mafia

4. cosmicpanda - Ghost - head ghost

5. Jaydena - Ghost symp

6.Torrie - Twin ghost hunter aka mason

7. Alanna - Innocent ghost hunter

8. Verbal - Ghost hunter with a medical kit aka healer

9. Reyoru - Innocent ghost hunter

10. MCS - Innocent ghost hunter mason

11. CJ - Ghost

12.Wolfie - Innocent roleblocker

13.Wayward Fool - Ghost

14. Min - Roleless ghost hunter

15. Aubrey Ghost hunter wearing a white jumpsuit aka 50% miller

Game Occurrences

Day 1 : No Lynch

Night 1: Nothing

Day 2: Wolfie modkilled - post editing, cosmicpanda - lynched

Night 2: Aubrey modkilled, CJ nightkilled, Min nightkilled, Lily was turned mafia

Day 3: Torrie lynched

Night 3: Verbal nightkilled, Jade nightkilled

Day 4: Narina modkilled for post editing

Night 4: LZM, and MCS nightkilled

Day 5: Rey, and Alanna endgamed

On the horizon a gray cloud crawls across the sky to obscure the setting sun. A chill is on the autumn air, and it seems to reach down into the explorer’s bones. One explorer yells out as they see some peaks of the roof of a decrepit mansion in the distance, “There it is, I see it.” Excitement tinged with fear was in the young explorer’s voice. All the people in the group had been summoned to investigate and find ghost. A thunderclap sounded over the group’s head as they reached the wrought iron gate of the supposed haunted house. As the leader of the group reached his hand to open the gate he recoiled as if bitten. “There is something here, I can feel it. The hair on my neck is standing on end and the air, it…it’s just so cold.” A rebellious young lady in the group pushed forward and opened the gate with a loud creak. Once everyone was inside the mansion’s yards the iron gat slammed shut by itself. “BEWARE ALL WHO ENTER THIS PLACE. LEAVE NOW AND NO HARM WILL BEFALL YOU IF YOU LEAVE NOW!!!!” With that the iron gate creaked back open slightly, but no one moved. Either they were paralyzed by fear or they wanted to find out exactly what secrets this place held, the group stayed for each member’s individual reasons. A few moments passed and the booming ghostly voice returned, “ALL HAVE IGNORED MY WARNING! PREPARE FOR A NIGHT OF HORROR AND HELL ON EARTH! ALL MAY ENTER BUT NONE SHALL LEAVE” With that rain broke loose from the clouds above, and at the fringes of the cloud the group could see night held a firm grasp on the land. The door of the house swung open violently and the group of ghost hunters entered into the haunted mansion.

Day will last 48 hours and nights 24 hours

Day 1 will continue until Wednesday at 7pm EST.

Let the haunting begin.

Ghost QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/MHGmXwx8EWii

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, the back story is genius!  ;)

Well, considering I"m a newbie I wouldn't know Lily. But I figure people talk until they find a valid reason to accuse someone of being a ghost. Also trying to get other people to see their view on that person.

Oooo, great story, Pete! :D

Ah, Lily, you've got a smart, well-trained one there! ;) :D

So, I like the glowing rules.  Black and white glows will be neat.  Maybe, instead of italicizing or bolding something I want to emphasize, I'll orange glow. :P >.>

There are bear traps in here?  Does that mean there are bears? *shudders*

• Club Leader

Probably both, Wolfie, love.  ;) And that is a classic case of pot and kettle. *eyes her sis suspiciously*

Oooo, bears? Where? I love bears!

*dances around putting daisies in everyone's hair*

(I'm in a good mood today. I gave my Oaths, and my kitty's surgery went well.)

Here from the other side of the pond, in England :)

*puts go honey and bear pheromones on a bear trap and chucks it into a dank corner*

There that should take care of any bears. A pity I don't have any ghost traps ay ;) I hope somebody brought a vacuum cleaner (what you Americans call a "hoover" - at least I think so).

Oh no we call it a vacuum cleaner. The only thing I ever called hoover was that girl back in high school that would... Well yeah.

Anyway.

**Sings**

Nana nana nana

Who you goina call!

Ghost busters!

We ain't scared of no ghost!

So we are not far from night. We need to start voting.

Hi people ;)

Its 6.50am and already people are here ;D I smell a lot of Americans ;)

I'm pretty sure I showered this morning....  :-\  :P

The only thing I ever called hoover was that girl back in high school that would... Well yeah.

That sounds like an interesting story.  I'd like to hear more.  ;D

Hi people ;)

Its 6.50am and already people are here ;D I smell a lot of Americans ;)

I'm pretty sure I showered this morning....  :-\  :P

Well it must be my sixth sense  :P

Oh no we call it a vacuum cleaner. The only thing I ever called hoover was that girl back in high school that would... Well yeah.

Hehe... I stand corrected  ;D

So we are not far from night. We need to start voting.

Ok then. At the risk of being branded scum and a heretic, I'll cast the first vote.

random.org says no. 11 ...... [glow=white,2,300]CJ[/glow]

Theres my vote, will remain so unless someone comes up with a better idea  :)

Archived