DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Banned Books Mafia - Entities Win! Congrats Meesh, Seryanne and Rose!

Liathiana

Hi folks! It's finally begun!

Banned Books Mafia!

I'm going to make this opening post as short and simple as possible so you can get playing!

This is a very simple game of Mafia. It is abstract yes but it has players new to the game and it's designed quite like a newbie game. I may have added tricks or I may not have, guess you'll have to wait and see!

First things first,

Definitions:

Book = Player

Entity = Mafia Player

Banned = Lynched or Nked

Players:

1. DSage

2. Alanna

3. Myst

4. Meesh

5. Dsworn

6. Seryanne

7. Lily

8. Luddy

9. Charis

10. Ellianora

11. mnwhiterose

12. Torrie

Day/Night Phases:

Day 1: Torrie, an innocent was lynched.

Night 1: Charis an innocent was banned.

Day 2: Dsworn, an innocent was lynched.

Night 2: No one was banned.

Day 3: Deadline extended 24 hours, majority was not reached, Mystica was random lynched.

Night 3: No one was banned.

Day 4: Ellianora was lynched.

Night 4: Luddy is banned. This equals the players and the Mafia wins thus banning Dsage, Lily and Alanna.

Rules:

1. Mod is God! She has the right to amend these rules as she sees fit though she will always do so for a good reason. Even if that good reason just means she forgot something important! Punishment may be retroactive depending on the offense. If you know you aren't supposed to but it's not "technically" in the rules, don't do it! I punish stupidity ;D

2. Don't quote Mod pms. Don't speak off thread. Don't edit posts.

3. Absences of 5 days will be modkilled unless prior notification is given to the mod.

4. This is a Coroner game. Role, Alignment and all such relevant info will be given upon death.

5. Days last 72 hours, nights last 48 hours or as soon as all night actions are in. If a majority isn't reached by the deadline it will be a random lynch by the Mod using random.org. You do NOT want this to happen!

6. [glow=red,2,300]Red glow your votes![/glow] and [glow=green,2,300]Green glow your unvotes![/glow]

7. Don't talk about other mafia games in this topic! Thank you.

(If there is anything I missed you think should be on here feel free to pm me and I will edit)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here!

:D Yes, literature is a fitting topic, but that's also very broad.  Maybe just some books?  Or the weather.  We could talk about the weather while we wait for other people to show up.

Or I could just keep posting in Fiddles for a bit and go to bed; I'm completely exhausted after staying up all night last night.

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=red,2,300]MN[/glow] to get things started, something about the number eleven in this game just screams mafia

Er, wow, I typed one sentence and 2 people managed posts by then.  That's no good.

And you're no fun, ruining my whole post which was based on the color of your text. ::)

Well, good night Seryanne!

Well, I'm off of DM for the night.  I'll hang around on MSN a little longer but I'm done with posting for today, as I've been online since last night, and haven't really left.

And you're no fun, ruining my whole post which was based on the color of your text. ::)

Yeah, I really need to stop doing that.

Ruining my posts or messing up on your color? :P

Hi, all,

This spam is lovely, of course. But shouldn't we get around to the game? Problem is, I never know how to get these started.

Absolutely agree. So how do we start? I guess we have some mafia among us (I wonder what they are  ???) and we need to find them out. I'm suspicious of Dragon. He was too eager to ban someone in his very first post without giving any good reasons. 

Archived