DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

In meesh's nose

reyler

:( honestly my physical health issues aren't life-threatening or anything but they're pretty bad right now and so are the mental health issues. So i can identify with that. I'm just about ready to quit my job again, made it like 4-5 months but I'm not sure i can handle it much longer. I'm getting to the point where I'm either gonna run away or just remove myself from the problems of existence once and for all. Fortunately i have medicaid so I'm able to at least see a doctor for my problems but i usually feel like nothing in my life is gonna be worth it in the long run so like, why try. It's funny that i have all this crap inside me but i still feel really sad that you have crap too. Like, it seems hypocritical to be like "go get help! Stuff is worth it!" When I'm really only doing just enough to stay alive and even that's debatable lol

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no help for it, you'll just have to join the party! Unless you're partial to being flung violently out of a cave into a piece of toilet paper, being crumpled up in said TP, and flushed down a toilet.

Otherwise, drinks are in me! *produces green beverages that aren't definitely not snot*