DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Novice

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen all of the Saw movies, and I have the first 4 on DVD. I think they're ingenious, but I worry that some real-life nutcase will decide to emulate Jigsaw. A few years ago, some guy went on a rampage and he had that bloody puppet tattooed on him. Talk about creepy!!! :o

Sakaea I totally agree, I think they have a very interesting perspective. I've also worried that some woolheaded man would try to be a copy-cat but so far so good!

Did someone say something about handcuffs, chains and vampire teeth?  Just wondering because, ya know, not that I'm INTERESTED in those sorts of things or anything.  I just happened to be trolling through the boards and this one just sort of...caught my eye.  I mean, if someone wanted a demonstration on how these things work, for informational purposes of course, I just thought I'd offer my services.  Warders do have to know how to use these things after all, no telling when we will have to restrain a Novice... *ahem* I mean subdue a Darkfriend.  ;D

*Handcuffs Aldazar to her arm*

You mean like that. *smile innocently*

Sam and Lily have this thing about being handcuffed together all over the tower. What can I say my sister came prepared you might say. *shakes head* I have no clue where she gets it from either.

So, you do know what they say about the Greens right? *bats eyelashes*

You are so funny. We read comics. *giggle* Actually some of them are very intelligent. Okay I am not in that group, but I know lots about herbs and aromatherapy and I bet not all of your yellows do. Love you Nyn!! My funky yellow friend.

ROFL!! Oh lordy, miss a day at DM and look at the havoc ... events... I miss! :P

Nyn, you may be an old witch as Myst says, but you're my old witch! *snugglebites*

Did I fend for myself well Nyn Sedai? *looks up with eager to please eyes*

You are doing very well for a novice. See you algai always think you can one up those of us who are channelers with strength. Even this young novice has taught you the value of patience, speed when needed and of course being cunning. Besides those were easily broken to begin with. Mashi looks like you have a new toy. Nyn you should be proud.

*beams* I learn from the best Min! I don't think I could have pulled this off *tinkers with handcuffs* without your demonstration *snuggles* Although I am curious, what is it that they say about Greens? :p

Nyn, I skipped a page altogether when I was looking at this thread earlier, didn't mean to ignore, sowwie!

Well, you have back up, however I don't think you are going to need it Mashi. Algai tend to rely on brute strength and well that can not be discounted they forget the finer forms of getting someone to submit.

Do you know remember the Greens from the books. We tend to really love men and take pride in finding those worthy of bonding us. Now here we are a group of survivors and we love to get feisty from time to time. Just not all of us are that way. After all I have two algai chained up in visiting my room right now.

Archived