DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia..Game Thread!! *Game over. Mafia Win*

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is this lovey feature called [glow=red,2,300]GLOW[/glow] that those of us who regularly play mafia on here use.  It's much prefered to bolding.  *begs*

'cmon Nae, be more useful than that, I know you're a good player!

Oh, don't be like that  :-*

We need to get people to put votes on the table. Even if it's just a random vote. This way, we get something to talk about.

It'll only be dangerous if somebody ends up getting tonnes of votes, which will be suspicious in itself. This will give us something else to talk about.

Get voting people!

Kelly sits shaking on her stool, she is still in her night clothes after being ripped from her sheets, but the shaking isn't all from the cold.... Who, no what could have done that to another person!?  Just the thought makes her want to vomit.  Ya know, taking money from the powerful is one thing but this is beyond her comprehension.  She stares around the room just hoping that they'll find the one behind it all soon so they can split their money and go their separate ways.  She has no plans on caught, but she does have plans on finally retiring after this last big payoff...

That last line seems kinda suspicious.  That's why I vote [glow=red,2,300]Kelly[/glow].

*looks around at all of the crew members, bewildered*

These are all people I've worked with and I've learned to trust them all - at least to an extent.  To think that one of these people is capable of that kind of brutality . . .  But it seems very suspicious that Nae would vote for someone that hasn't even spoken up yet so for lack of any other evidence, I'll vote for [glow=red,2,300]Naeann[/glow]

I just hope I'm not making a mistake . . . ???

Not this quiet person, Nae. You know me better than that. :)  My kid had strep and I forgot I was supposed to be here.  ::)  What can I say? I'm getting old and senile.

Sounds like (if we can take her word for it) Kelly's an Allomancer?

Just so you all are aware Kelly will still be in the hospital till tonight. So, she can't answer your question right now.

Okay, so far the votes stand like this unless I didn't count right.

Bursius 1

Panda  2

Aubrey  3

Loreina 1

Kelly  1

Naeann  1

I don't know how many votes it takes for a kill, but we best get moving or we will have wasted a day and evil will take advantage of that. I don't like the bandwagon idea, but it beats doing nothing for a day sequence.

[glow=red,2,300]Aubrey[/glow]

Yes Kelly is going to be out of commission for an other day at least. I hope she will be able to join us in the next Day Cycle.

Bursius 1

Panda  2

Aubrey  5

Loreina 1

Kelly  1

Naeann  1

Let have at least 12 people vote to get a Lynch. just to get ya all excited...If you don't meet that vote count the person does not get lynched. *nods and winks*

Two hours until night.

Has everyone at least posted in this thread and confirmed Nephi? I know some might not know where to find the game, I thought it was going to be in the Great Hall myself.

I think we shouldn't be penalized for people not checking in yet. That is just me. I am not quick to lynch Aubrey, but still we have only had 48 hours for our day one and not everyone has checked in yet. I thought first days lasted longer. Then again it has been over a year since I played a mafia game.

Archived