DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia..Game Thread!! *Game over. Mafia Win*

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*giggles* I was the perfect mafia.  Nobody suspected me at all!  It was the first time in the 3 mafia type games I've played that I was a "bad guy."  It was fun!

It was a fun game while I lasted in it. I did love haunting you all though. *giggles*

Nice game everyone. Jade and Dari I am just so shocked. I was starting to suspect Jade, but you all night killed me. *pouts*

I need to get back into these games as I love them. I just forgot some of the nuances of the game. It has been awhile since I played.

But I had not idea who or what you actually were, Nae!  You made too much sense to be Mafia, really, but I wasn't sure that you weren't a Mistborn. 

I guess by not being suspected I meant that nobody truly marked me for a lynch.  Of course, if I play another game with the same people, I'll probably end up an innocent lynched in Round One based on this game! LOL!

Early on in the game I was PMing Nephitess with my guesses, and I wanted to give you this one for posterity:

I know panda is evil. Evil evil evil! His evil breakfast is evil cereal!

I was spectacularly wrong in every other respect, but I'm still counting this one as a score-draw. :D

Early on in the game I was PMing Nephitess with my guesses, and I wanted to give you this one for posterity:

I know panda is evil. Evil evil evil! His evil breakfast is evil cereal!

I was spectacularly wrong in every other respect, but I'm still counting this one as a score-draw. :D

Now PM me some guesses about the CYOR II in organised games ;)

Archived