A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Feast of Fools] It begins

Jaydena

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*practices her gliding but trips over own feet*

IM HERE!!! *cracks whip* ;D

GOOD! Keep an eye on these novices won't you? And keep that whip handy ;) Maybe later we can rendezvous at-I mean *cough* Bring me some biscuits please novice! *glares at novice Nicandra*

*supresses a smile at Narina's wink and glances down at the small flickering flame left after the not quite successful attempt at dousing*

*halts her progress edging her way through the open doorway at the Aes Sedai's words and heads back to the kitchen for uncooked biscuit dough, then presents it ceremoniously in upturned palms stretched toward the Sitter*

As requested, Daimon Sedai. halo.gif

You there novice! Poledra is it? What is that mischief in your eyes?

err *shakes uncontrollably* what mischief, Diamon Sedai?

>_>

<_<

*looks around for aid*

I'd never steal Corki's old Mashed Potato Launcher and cover your room with mashed potatoes! I mean... uhhh...

*tries to run away but her legs aren't getting the message to do so*

*Sips the Green Dragon.*

You there, Accepted Myst, and the novice Dar, get some paint and brushes and paint Bridmorgan's quarters pink while she sleeps, and braid her hair around her bedpost.  For the braiding, Accepted Myst, I allow you to show the novice the One Power weave that does the hair weaving. 

Oh, and novice Dar, place a whoopy cushion under Bridmorgan's saddle.

*behind a curtain Cleo launches wet gum into the hair of the Aes Sedai*

*quickly runs to get some of that special tea and those "funny" cupcakes*

*rushes out and offers the special tea to all Aes Sedai saying, "Oh I spent hours making this special blend" curtsies, "and it took me forever to find the right... tea leaves, *ggls* and after that I ...

Yes Aes Sedai? *blinks*

*Makes a weave of air that repeatedly smacks Jade's tushie with the force of the MoN's slipper 100 times as a penalty for mooning the Aes Sedai.*

*Gets Corki's potato masher and slaves it to one of Redelle's wonder weapons so that it will spray mashed potatos into the hair of any novice caught misbehaving.*

Archived