DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Questions about the forums?

Barmacral

Hello New Members,

Do you have any questions about the forums that the stickies below can't answer? There's a few way to get your questions answered, Here they are:

• Ask your question in your greeting thread, there's plenty of us that are willing to answer.
  • Ask your questions in this thread. We'll get back to you as promptly as we can.
  • Direct your questions to Songstress.  Her job is to know the answers, or know where to get the answers to all of your questions.

I hope that helps,

Barmacral

Just wanted to say thanks. I'm brand new to this, and all the new members info was very helpful. I think you guys got a nice thing goin here. I can't wait to start looking through the mounds of material and discussions. But unfortunately I can't, because I just burnt up my battery on my phone :) thanks again.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You don't need to be invited to post anywhere. If you can see it, you can post on it. The sole exception to this is the role play section. To keep clutter down and maintain story continuity, you need to join one of the RP Groups. You can find out how by reading the "Welcome Inn" board below. Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this in, but -

I started a new topic in the Showcase in the Artist's Crafter's and Writer's Guild. On my first post I attached a picture. When I tried to attach another one in the next post, a message came up saying (I quote):

Error This file was too big to upload

Used 484.9K of your 500K global upload quota (Max. single file size: 15.1K)

So does this mean I only have so many kb to attach!!!??? Or...?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I'm brand new to dragonmount and just wanted to see what I had to do in order to be able to view member profiles and use the messenger system. Every time I try to do either (and I'm sure other things that I haven't tried yet) I get taken to a screen that says I don't have permission to use it. Any way you can help?

Guest Mark Cheshire

Good morning all.

Thankyou, thankyou and thanks again to Brandon !!!!!!!!

I feel alive again.

I've just spent a year wading through the last six books written by our fading friend Robert.

My opinion is that you could sum up each chapter (of book five to eleven) in one paragraph. Heavy going.

Then suddenly in book twelve, wizz bang boom......... In steps Brandon.

Away we go, with real action, plots and scheems. Beautifully written in Jordan style, but without the waffle.

Gut gripping stuff in every paragraph.

Well done Brandon, you have done us proud. Can't wait for the "Towers".

Mark.

• 2 months later...

I Joined these Boards/Forums for the sole purpose of Starting a Wheel of Time Role Playing Game.

However, It seems I have been beaten to the punch, I seem to percieve an entire section of these fair forums devoted to an RPGof immense Scale.

Some Assitance would be greatly Appreciated.

Some of the games I am Currently Running ...

Holy Roman Empire-Koingerdammerung

Dashwood's Sci Fi Wargame

As you May be able to tell, these games rotate around Post Based rules, with PM's being used for induvidual orders.

Thank You so Very much for your time, Ladies and Gents.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is beginning to confuse me, but I'm a bit lost when it comes to where posts unconnected to WoT go. Ther'es a whole Entertainment section, divided into movies, music, sports, etc. But when I browse in any of the social groups, there's also a profusion of off-topic stuff in there as well. It seems like many of the social groups have threads devoted to the same things that are being discussed in the entertainment section. This strikes me as a little redundant. Can anyone explain a little?

Edited by Basel Gill

We have the different sections in which people can post, like you mentioned the entertainment, then we have the SG. In these you become a member and have the ability to gain ranks.

So it's not like it's redundant, but many people (like myself) don't venture out their SG's and so they post about books movies etc in there rather than going to the Entertainment section.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been surfing around the public areas the SGs have and looking at their info threads, but I haven't been able to find one thing. Is there any SG that has food as one of its themes? I'm by no means a serious foodie, but I do occasionally try something interesting when I wonder what happens if I fix something with such-and-such ingredients.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning all.

Thankyou, thankyou and thanks again to Brandon !!!!!!!!

I feel alive again.

I've just spent a year wading through the last six books written by our fading friend Robert.

My opinion is that you could sum up each chapter (of book five to eleven) in one paragraph. Heavy going.

Then suddenly in book twelve, wizz bang boom......... In steps Brandon.

Away we go, with real action, plots and scheems. Beautifully written in Jordan style, but without the waffle.

Gut gripping stuff in every paragraph.

Well done Brandon, you have done us proud. Can't wait for the "Towers".

Mark.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I was just wondering if there is something I have to go through to post in the Artists, Writers and Crafters guild subforums. It says in one of the posts there that if I can see it I can post, but I can't... Do I have to register for the board, or is there a requisite number of posts or something?

Thanks for the help,

Addison