DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Order in the court! Order in the court!

How about if I judge the guilt or innocence, or will you challenge my impartiality?

*remembers walking by Mother's study while she was gone and seeing how Lor got the hicky Elgee was staring at earlier and smiles at Kyn knowingly..

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know you are never wrong mother, so how about we continue?

Very well then, I believe someone was questioning Mumsy... errr.. Mother?

We'll convict Sham in the next show trial... one thing at a time, please...

*hushes Van and pushes him down in a chair, then plops herself down in his lap*

This could get REAL interesting ... let THEM fight it out  ;D

*raises hand* Actually, it was the tabl ... errr ... carry on!

*whispers to Van* you know, you should get someone to check that security footage ... now that I think about it, I could swear I saw momsy sliding down ...

*grabs cookie and breaks it in half, feeds one half to Van and nibbles on the other*

This counsel objects to the mention of breasts as they offend her and asks that Raeyn is removed from the room.

So, Mother, you have been Amyrlin for 10 years. During that time have you ever seen anyone flout one of your rules so completely, so blatently, so brazenly as the accused has done?

*eyes Elgee and waves her hand at a Novice, orders her to grab the footage of that section of the Tower and return ASAP*

Fast, or I start forgetting to give you credit for requirements...

OBJECTION!

Leading the witness and my client has "allegedly" done, as it's not been proven, yet.

This counsel objects to the mention of breasts as they offend her and asks that Raeyn is removed from the room.

So, Mother, you have been Amyrlin for 10 years. During that time have you ever seen anyone flout one of your rules so completely, so blatently, so brazenly as the accused has done?

Other than the "incident" with Maria and the noodles, which is now confined to the secret histories, so you don't know about it, I have not.

If I may First Selector but it is well known Breasts well actually Mother's Breasts are mascots for the Ren'Shai and I have to defend them because a breast just needs to be well... honored..Sorry for the interruption Ladies and counsel

Other than the "incident" with Maria and the noodles, which is now confined to the secret histories, so you don't know about it, I have not.

Jury, spectators, ugly people, there we have it. In all this time that this woman, this selfless, loving, kind, hard-working, dedicated, admired, popular, beautiful, modest woman, has been Amyrlin this is the most serious breach of her authority. What I want to ask the jury is are they going to let Elgee, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah get away with this? A violation of a rule is a serious offence and upsets the Harmony that keeps this tower strong and whole. Nay, it a complete violation of what it means to be an Aes Sedai!

This witness may now be cross-examined if the defence wish.

I can handle the breasts...

Archived