DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MoNster Stuff/New people look in here first!

U4ea

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*grins* Gotta watch out for Sirayn, she likes dragging poor little Novices to the Tower. Especially if she gets to RP it. ;) She likes it even more when she then has to train said Novice to do cool stuff like pull the Earth up from under people. LOL I have to admit, Sirayn, that one's my favorite. ;)

Now, if Kath says we're sharing then...oh, alright, I can share. *pokes out her bottom lip*

*smiles* nope, it may take me a few days, but I always catch up with newbies... *grins and rubs her hands together*

Welcome to the Tower and you have a freakin' AWESOME mentor!

*walks in uncertainly*

Is.. Is it alright if I contact the Master at Arms to become a Warder Apirant? I think being a warder... It would be most fun!

And ummm... ummm...

*isn't sure what else to say*

• 2 weeks later...

*smiles* We're all looking for a few good warders. ;) Welcome to the Tower! The address for the MaA is the same as mine (theDMMoNster@comcast.net), so just drop us a line and let us know you want to be a wardie! Remember to give us the handle/name you use here, just so we get it in the books correctly! :D

Welcome again!

Warm is what we do! Especially when there's a warder involved. *grins* Seriously, welcome to the Tower! I'm a little short on wardie mentors, so until I can bully some of these Manshima into getting raised, feel free to PM me with any questions you have. I'll slip you a reply e-mail this weekend when I do the update, though. :)

• 2 weeks later...

milly, just make sure you've e-mailed me (TheDMMoNster@comcast.net) and I'll send you back a reply with your mentor's name. Points are awarded via activity (which is calculated from the 1st through the 11th of each month) and my taking part in dicussions and seminars in the Lecture Hall, as well as a mirade of other activities. :D

Moseley, I'll keep my eye out for it. My intention is to attack the MoN stuff by tomorrow night, so I should catch your e-mail and get you a reply by then!

JUST A NOTE: I'm going to be a bit MiA for the next two weekends. I'm going out of town on two separate trips and my router decided to die a horrible death tonight on top of it. It's been a little quirky lately, or I'd have been through my inbox already. *sighs* I would like to say I'll get into it next week, but not knowing what's going on with my router, I can't be sure and don't want to make promises I have no control over.

:( Sorry, ya'll. I'll make it up to you, promise.

Archived