DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I can't believe how nerdy this is

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, someone needs to make these cards for me. :D I can't get it to work on my comp. :cry:

I need an Ogier Leader card that gives me 3/3 tree tokens, and a Green Sitter card that causes all Warders to tap for a turn when I tap. ;) :lol:

I MUST HAVE THEM!!! *gets one of each goldy for her deck*

Guest Barmacral

I just realized that you said tree and not ogier tokens, I'll post up the correction if you want, its not a problem. Let me know.

Yeah, today there were all "Mrs. Liang! Ms. Domby's weirder than YOU are!" because Sarah had told the sixth grade girls that she has the Community Circle songs (which are incredibly lame) on her iPod and listens to them before she goes out on Saturday to "get in the mood". I still can't believe they bought it.

And their favorite game remains "Let's have Mrs. Liang take off her heels so we can see who out-grew her over the weekend!"

Guest Barmacral

Thus is our treaty written;

thus is agreement made.

Thought is the arrow of time;

memory never fades.

What was asked is given;

the price is paid.

Enjoy your card Jhae, and to everyone I've made cards for, if you merely tell me what you want, I'll make it for you, if you tell me how you want your card changed, I'll make the change, its not a problem.

jhaecardaa0.png

Archived