DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call: January 2018

Eldrick4221

Unofficially, of course. Felt like it should be here now that the site is up and running again.

Question: What do you think of the new site?

I don't have the authority to assign points, but as you all know it's typically 5 for signing in and 5 for answering.

As for my answer, it's ok. Annoyed at the offline, but not. Unsure if I didn't have permission to get on or not. The look is...acceptable.

Edited by Eldrick4221

5 hours ago, Ithillian Turambar said:

Here and I've decided I'll need to use a tablet now. My little android really doesn't like the data and ads on the new mobile version. Plus on the tablet I can type with both thumbs!

Weird. I haven't seen ads.

This is what you do with points

that refers you t the old offsite points page which I don't think is up to date. The newer onsite points page is in the farmhouse, and is a work in progress. Also not yet up to date but I believe @Eldrick4221 gosh your name is mathy  may have enough points to level up to soldier and pick a faction. Don't quote me on that, but panchi, tress, Leyrann and other staff ppl will be able to give you a better answer.

anyhoo, points don't really exist until they're updated, but I'm sure that will happen soon because we love promotions yay!

Edited by Mrs. Cindy Gill