DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

January 2018 Roll Call

LilyElizabeth

BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (i have no life i need the little joys i impose on others)

hmm goals. do more? really just starting small, going to have a company meeting this week, set out goals for the year. but i already know that's going to include finishing and getting our first physical book done and out. and new comics! one maybe two. so growth! 

personal goal is simple so far, research restoration in relationships in the eyes of forgiveness and see how it will apply to a personal situation

• Club Leader
26 minutes ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

Hoping it's a better year.

My plans/goals are finding a job, getting a place of our own for my son and I, and trying to write more.

I like this. I need to write more, too. I've been stuck on the second book of a trilogy, which may turn into one longer book, because the first one is really short in word count. It occurred to me recently that I can work on other projects until I get unstuck. So, I'll need to find time for that. It's important. 

Goals? Keep my tiny human alive another year and into preschool. I really want to get my D&D campaign goin. . . . somehow. . . .or the missus is gonna be real ticked at the money spent already. lol I mean, more pissed, cause. . . well. . . . never Amazon while drinking kids. 

On 1/1/2018 at 1:38 AM, LilyElizabeth said:

Any plans/goals for the new year?

Decide on a surgical subspeciality to pursue, run that half-marathon, get back into the gym and read 50 books!

Also, win the Nobel Peace Prize and become the POTUS.

11 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

Another goal for the year: read all 13 books i have gotten for my birthday and Christmas. (2 down so far)

Any plans I had to read x amount of books is being seriously hampered by the length of this Malazan Book of the Fallen series.    I didn't think it was possible but it feels even longer than WoT.