Mrs. Cindy Gill

Wake, sleepy ogier, the software is nigh

Many books but only in electronic format and few in lovely piles I can see.

i tried to wander somewhere today but nearly killed us both driving on bald tires up a snowy mountain road, so I backed down it praying for our lives until I could turn around.

ill just stay in the stedding tonight. Have to brave the road again tomorrow but it will only be horrifyingly cold and not actively snowing and maybe the road was cleared. And if not I'll turn back sooner :/.

the outside world is bad.

Hey everyone!! Been what seems like ages since I saw anything here. How is everyone!? I am doing well and my book stack is growing. My daughter is starting to read the Wheel of Time just got her started on New Spring for her age. Wow time flies! When I first came here I was not married and she was not born here it is she will be 11 in a couple of months! Anyhow, life is good and I keep rolling with the punches. 

I had a great time. Joined a new Temple, celebrated Chanukah, did Christmas things with friends. Did anyone notice the outside Christmas lights that come from a projector?

On 12/31/2017 at 7:36 AM, Fantomboo said:

Hey everyone!! Been what seems like ages since I saw anything here. How is everyone!? I am doing well and my book stack is growing. My daughter is starting to read the Wheel of Time just got her started on New Spring for her age. Wow time flies! When I first came here I was not married and she was not born here it is she will be 11 in a couple of months! Anyhow, life is good and I keep rolling with the punches. 

That is great and I love your siggie.

Hey ya'll!

*raises a stein of the Steddings best*
To a new year!!

Glad to have this place up an running again.  Don't have many books lined up as I've shifted my reading to reading out loud to my daughters.  Working on Chronicles of Narnia.  Next is the Wizard of Oz series.  Can't wait.  My daughter also wants me to start writing with her during some down time in the evening.  Can't wait for that either.

I just got access to the new and improved site.  How is everyone doing?

1 hour ago, Jaimelai said:

I just got access to the new and improved site.  How is everyone doing?

Hi!

youve probably had access for a couple weeks but it was sneaky.

welcome welcome back!

I'm doing. How's by you?