DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Now I can tell everyone!

Lessa Nikia

Overall, yes. I only had morning sickness for the first trimester (yay!) so I haven't been sick for a while now. Some people at work treat me like porcelain and won't let me do things I completely able to, so that's kind of annoying. I do enjoy that I can feel him moving around now and _wolfbrother_ is able to feel  him moving around too. I have no clothes to wear pretty much because until recently the city I'm in didn't have a maternity store for some stupid reason. I had to go to Calgary, AB (about 2 hours drive, not that long) to get pants for work. I didn't know my size so I didn't want to order online. A few weeks ago I was asked if I was expecting a New Years Eve baby and when I told the person "no I've got 4 months to go" the look of horror was priceless.

Thank you everyone! We're very excited  and I'll be sure to post pictures once the little one shows up!

Edited by Lessa Nikia

On 1/1/2018 at 10:09 AM, Lessa Nikia said:

Overall, yes. I only had morning sickness for the first trimester (yay!) so I haven't been sick for a while now. Some people at work treat me like porcelain and won't let me do things I completely able to, so that's kind of annoying. I do enjoy that I can feel him moving around now and _wolfbrother_ is able to feel  him moving around too. I have no clothes to wear pretty much because until recently the city I'm in didn't have a maternity store for some stupid reason. I had to go to Calgary, AB (about 2 hours drive, not that long) to get pants for work. I didn't know my size so I didn't want to order online. A few weeks ago I was asked if I was expecting a New Years Eve baby and when I told the person "no I've got 4 months to go" the look of horror was priceless.

Thank you everyone! We're very excited  and I'll be sure to post pictures once the little one shows up!

You'd better! We've been waiting to see Player 3's avatar ever since you shared the first picture with us!

Well I do have ultrasound photos so far. I go for another one at the end of the month so hopefully I'll get some clearer photos and I'll post those.

Mils, when your little boy shows up on my facebook feed,  it brightens my whole day! He's absolutely precious!

Right?! I don't understand how I got so lucky. I'm thinkin of a paternity test. Somethin doesn't seem right. He isn't . . . . trolly enough. . . .to be mine. IDK. I'll see. 

I agree with Ben. Pics or it didn't happen. 

So, . . . . . i gotta ask because, well, I'm a jerk that's why, but. . . . did Wolf cry? He did, didn't he? I could totally see it. And until he stops in here to defend himself I am goin to live the rest of my life imaginin him cryin. Tell him I said many good hellos and I have toasted to your two little one many a time. 

*shifty eyes* He may have cried after the first ultrasound in the car on the way home.

He's definitely gotten more protective of me. Around 12:30 am New Years Day we almost go into an accident. The roads were solid ice and somehow we did a 180 across the road, barely missing the parked cars on the opposite side. We got home and he said that his first instinct when it happened was to get between me and windshield to keep me from going through it. We're both fine, before anyone asks, we didn't come to an abrupt stop or anything like that, it just gave him a slight heart attack since he's not used to the roads being that bad.

X0s4iAj.jpg

Photo is from end of November/beginning of December, I don't quite recall

Edited by Lessa Nikia

• 3 weeks later...