It says offline

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Administrator
5 minutes ago, Ithillian Turambar said:

Look at the old threads and who it says posted them. Darthe is showing as his email address.

It's like wrong data has been picked up from the transfer ... like your updated name was in a different field to where it should have been.

I think this is an issue between user name and displayed name.  It has been brought to our attention and we're looking into why this happened.

So with notifications.  In my settings is says just a notification when something is posted but then when i try and follow something it only gives me email options.  I don't want emails, just want the notifications to show up on my bell when I log into DM.  Is there something I'm missing?

I'll rephrase because I'm not sure I made sense.  When I look at my options in settings for notifications it shows

• A notification when new content is posted
  • One email per day with all new content from that day
  • One email per week with all new content from that week
  • Do not send me notifications
But when I go to follow something it says:
  • An email when new content is posted 
    Change how the notification is sent
  • One email per day with all new content from that day
  • One email per week with all new content from that week
  • Do not send me any notifications
When I follow I just want a notification but it doesn't give me that option when I try and follow a post.

Of course as I type this I see the "notify me of replies" toggle, is that the notifications bell replacement or is that for only live updates on replies?

4 minutes ago, Cross said:

cindy, did you go to your account settings and the notification settings and uncheck all the email notifications?

Yup, and then I really started getting emails.

i just went in and changed it to no notifications which makes me sad but... oy you can't get an email for every post in a BT thread. Hopefully they iron that out.

oh hey super creepy new stalking capability in the profiles. 

But... I can't see my friends or nothin :/

except if if I follow their profile and stalk them individually 

yeah i noticed no friends section anymore. 

i'm not getting emails, and i have that option unchecked in pretty much everything. then again i dont follow specific threads. i do get a notification at the top here when i'm quoted in something but thats it. 

8 minutes ago, Cross said:

well that exhausts my length of advice. aside from restart? hit it? blow on it? 

Lol it's a new iPad, I'm too fond still to hit on it. Already tried rebooting.

i started a thread in dm bugs for offline bugs. Hope that wasn't a bad thing to do but maybe other ppl have the same problem.

gosh where is ryrin, she's been missing this like crazy

Edited by cindy
Autocraps

2 minutes ago, Cross said:

blow on it. worked for NES. 

and thats what that place is for. bug reports.  hmmm, perhaps we should drag ryrin over....unceremoniously

and adella

I would have thought she'd be the first back but maybe she's off with family stuff

is Adella not here either?

Edited by cindy
Autocraps for the love of little bunnies stupid iPad