DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call - 2018

Taymist

Once you all have access again, active RP'ers should sign in here.

---------------------------------------

Update:

• We're continuing with the overhaul of the PSW that we began last year with the aim of simplifying things.
  • The OOC boards are now combined into 3 distinct sections to make it easier to manage them.
  • There are updates and changes being made to usergroups.
  • Changes will be coming to the way the RP works now we have a much smaller member base.  This will effect Biography submission, in character RP requirements and character ranking. We will of course let you know as soon as final decisions are made.

This isn't an overnight process so if you hit a problem with access to any of your boards or usergroup permissions, please let us know in this thread. Likewise, any general questions, just ask here and one of the Staff will respond.

--------------------------------------

Your RP Admin is Tay.

Your RP RGL's are:

Kathleen (Tar Valon - White Tower and Warders) 

Cass (The Alliance - Band of the Red Hand, Black Tower and Wolfkin) 

WolfbrotherKronos (Freelanders - Freebooters, Aiel, Sea Folk, Seanchan, The Kin, Congress of the Shadow, Children of the Light).

Your RP AGL's are:

Chaelca - White Tower

_Kynwric_ - Warders

SIGNED IN:

Taymist

Kathleen

Chaelca

Cross

The Bard Babe

Cass

thehumantrashcan

Arie

Matalina

Jagen Sedai

Sherper

Lavinya

Lih-Lyh

tismeb4u

_Kynwric_

Also Active/Signed In Elsewhere:

Phelix

Elessar

Dar'Jen ab Owain

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yahoo, can't wait to see what the new rules are.  Count me in for my Wolfkin Tannyr, and maybe a gleeman in training, or a gleeman if no one else can have a trainer for me, and maybe even a new warder.  Or a gleeman warder? or a wolfkin warder?  Or maybe a wolfkin gleeman?

We can take it as an expression of interest and be glad to have you, Arie :D Welcome!

Just give us a heads up of what sort of characters you're thinking of, and submit bios for each ^.^

Currently, bios can be submitted to the relevant emails listed here.

Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

Not sure how many of you still remember me. Apologies for not writing more, but I've been preoccupied with university and real life events up until very recently.

Interested in coming back though as I have gained access to a smidgen more time and willpower.

So what's been happening? Anyone planning on starting new story threads?

Welcome back, Sherper. Of course we remember you. We're gradually getting some activity going again. Mainly in the Warders, BT and WT although there are stirrings in the Band and possibly the Wolfkin too as of this week. Best bet is to visit your relevant RP Group/s and see who's about. :smile:

On 4/6/2018 at 3:47 PM, Sherper said:

preoccupied with university and real life events up until very recently.

... Anyone planning on starting new story threads?

I hear ya on the first one, gimme a week and a bit and hopefully I'll have some breathing space to join you!

WRT new story threads, Alliance-wise (BotRH, BT and WK) I'm slowly pulling together a plan for the main plotline (Alliance vs Seanchan and return of the DotNM), and have thoughts for a couple of random side stories - in the hopes of starting regular 'open' threads each month - it'd be awesome to have you along!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. Last time I posted an RP was 8 years ago and something reminded me of the story arc recently and I found my way back and even replied. Long long time ago. I don't want to make hasty promises of return but I do miss writing and Lavinya is my favourite character whom I never gave closure. Not sure if anyone will remember me, but maybe I can be enticed back into activity again? Who knows! :)