Sign in to follow this  
szilard

Crackpot theories

If you have any, please, share it with us!

1. WOT is a reality show - that's why Shara is so mystic, because the production company takes up the most of the region
2. Tel'aran'rhiod is the real reality - Randland is just a projection
3. Tel'aran'rhiod is where the souls live  (RJ on one occasion used the term "the supply of souls awaiting rebirth")
4. Tel'aran'rhiod is the inside of Rand's head (his brain), the dreams are the neurons

1. Birgitte is an unreliable narrator, and gunpowder had been used for weaponry long ago.  Due to the fact that she was here in the flesh, she could not recall it.

2. Birgitte is an unreliable narrator, and gunpowder has never been used for weaponry long ago.  However, because the WoT is cyclical, technically, this statement is false.

3. Robert Jordan experienced a series of flashbacks from a previous life, is the current incarnation of the Dragon Reborn and wrote of a time many wheel passings ago, as to end this Age.  As such, he cannot perfectly finish his description of his previous life and had to die prior to finishing to ascertain a 'corrupted' version from Brandon Sanderson.

4. Balefired people's essences scatter into the pattern to combine with others essences to make new souls that are agglomerations of their previous souls.

5. Balefired people experience Groundhog's Day until the Pattern can sort out the hiccup in their thread's journey through the Age Lace.

6. The Aes Sedai who swore on the Oath Rod multiple times (Pevara, Seaine, etc) will die much more quickly than their counterparts who only took the Three Oaths. (They've compounded their Oaths)

7. Hopper will be reborn as a human instead of a wolf.

I believe that sabio wrote this one a few years ago,rand is still touching the portal stone,attempting to reach toman head,everything that happens between the great hunt chapter 37 and the last book is part of rand's visions...flicker...

My post here is also part of rand's visions...flicker...

I believe that sabio wrote this one a few years ago,rand is still touching the portal stone,attempting to reach toman head,everything that happens between the great hunt chapter 37 and the last book is part of rand's visions...flicker...

My post here is also part of rand's visions...flicker...

I still would of loved it had RJ of done that,