DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A decision about mafia

Verbal32

Seeing as how I'm getting a ton of heat for my policy of allowing the Social Groups to "police themselves" when it comes to drama within mafia games not on the main board, I've decided to take a firm stance that I unfortunately must extend to all relevant Social Groups (ones that host games).

Until further notice, no mafia games are to be played outside of the dedicated main mafia board.  The reason is, I have a usergroup set up that I can restrict people from playing mafia as needed without impacting their ability to partake it other aspects of DM.  This is only in place on the main board due to how sub-boards work and how access controls work on the site.

I apologize if this negatively impacts upcoming games, and I am happy to work with those upcoming mods to slot them in on the mafia board queue so that they may run their games more quickly then just being added to the bottom.  I'll use date stamps for game announcements/PMs if needed just in case there are issues.

With the control (via usergroups) I can exert on the main board, the hope is that we can re-build a solid & cohesive mafia community again and then perhaps expand it to the Social Groups at some point.  If there are any questions, please let me know.

~Verb

lol

As for the annual one, we'll see.  Honestly, because that is literally the ONLY game run in the WT, I'm currently expecting to revert this decision for the WT each year for the annual game as it has shown a history of being drama free (because let's face it, we all fear Elgee, right?!).

• 2 weeks later...