DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Ajah Middle Earth Event - Which Middle Earth Race Are You? Quiz

kukasö

.1dbc6625701914db6059828af2d50970.jpg.

Hello! Have you ever thought which race you'd be in the Middle Earth?

Take this quiz and find out!  :smile: 

Or find which caracter you would be here (that will identify your race too  :wink: )

Or do you already identify yourself with some Middle Earth race and don't want to take stupid quizes? Tell us!  :rolleyes: 

And get the siggie with your race!

Elf

kUjDrnP.gif

e8ScEwz.gif

Hobbit

YEZW1MG.gif

SibqFE6.gif

Human

RDtzQ8f.gif

Wizard

SuIQYcv.gif

Ent

uyHIMTx.gif

Dark Lord Hobbit

ThWLwGN.gif

Elf Wizard

TwH3kmF.gif

Edited by Kukasö

• Community Administrator

Lol! I’m a wizard! Yes!

You are a Wizard! You are cunning and intelligent, solving problems with questions and answers (unlike those thick headed dwarfs). You are wise and powerful, making you an asset on any life threatening adventure.

• Community Administrator

And for the second one:

You got: Elf

Congratulations, you're beautiful and immortal! Your long life has made you perceptive and insightful, and you've got a seemingly endless supply of energy. All of this is great for you, and possibly confusing to those around you.

So I’m a wizard elf! That’s the best thing ever!

Ok, I'll bite on the second one.

You got: Sauron  

There's a chance you might be an evil overlord seeking limitless power and worldwide destruction. Uh oh!

The dark lord was a hobbit all along.  Who knew?

(I think the answer was 100% determined by the ring selection lol)

• RP - LEGACY

You got: Elf

Congratulations, you're beautiful and immortal! Your long life has made you perceptive and insightful, and you've got a seemingly endless supply of energy. All of this is great for you, and possibly confusing to those around you.

I can see this. Would explain a lot...

I am an Elf!

I am sophisticated and elegant.

I am wise for my immortal age, knowing when to fight and when to back down.

I will not engage in anything I don't have to, making sure I and my loved ones stay safe.

Keeping my honor high and my hygiene even higher.

You are a Wizard! You are cunning and intelligent, solving problems with questions and answers (unlike those thick headed dwarfs). You are wise and powerful, making you an asset on any life threatening adventure.

You got: Hobbit

You enjoy simple pleasures-- good friends, food, and music-- in a relatively quiet life. You don't seek out adventure, but you don't shy away from it, either, and you're happy as long as your eating schedule isn't disrupted.

I'm just a plain old human apparently.. in both quizzes.

Humans are what make the story interesting. It's the race we can identify with, and desire to be a member of a different race is weighed against the standard of being human. Human is, in fact, the industry standard race for all fantasy and science fiction. It is the glue that holds everything else together. It is essential, just like you, Sooh. :smile:

And as Sauron, I will make certain that every surviving human is employed. You can count on it.  :baalzamon:

Well... i got ... SAURON for the 2nd one

enhanced-buzz-476-1386874961-6.jpg?downs

There's a chance you might be an evil overlord seeking limitless power and worldwide destruction. Uh oh!

and for the 1st one , it seems I am an elf !

Elf
ce19ec34-d84a-4539-8868-7564b664ccae.jpg
You are an Elf! You are sophisticated and elegant. You are wise for your immortal age, knowing when to fight and when to back down. You will not engage in anything you don't have to, making sure you and your loved ones stay safe. Keeping your honor high and your hygiene even higher.
Edited by Chaelca

I'm just a plain old human apparently.. in both quizzes.

Humans are what make the story interesting. It's the race we can identify with, and desire to be a member of a different race is weighed against the standard of being human. Human is, in fact, the industry standard race for all fantasy and science fiction. It is the glue that holds everything else together. It is essential, just like you, Sooh. :smile:

And as Sauron, I will make certain that every surviving human is employed. You can count on it.  :baalzamon:

Aww... I like Ben <3