DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT/WT Quiz

Cross

ok i was asked to do a Wheel of Time quiz, and seeing as how i'm on book four and dont want spoilers this is gonna be a little different folks.  

so listen up! especially you BT people with all your rule breaking and whatnot. 

here's how it goes. i'll pose a question and you have to reply with a WoT character or species or terminology as an answer, for instance: 

Q: who's the two rivers hot dog eating champion? 

A: Mat!   

Q: what's the best thing to use to oil your wagon?

A: trolloc oil

you MUST preface your answer with either BT or WT, whichever one you belong to. the best answer (i.e. funniest, inventive) gets the point (and yes i am judge and jury). ONE point will be awarded per question. 

alright you all set? 

BT POINT TOTAL: 2

WT POINT TOTAL: 1

first question: 

What is the penalty for driving your cart too fast in Andor? 

Edited by Cross

BT.

The penalty for operation ones cart at excessive speeds is to be chained to a chair and forced to listen to Valan Luca declaim his marvelous show for three hours. Most prisoners die after an hour and half. Due to this law, nobody within the confines of the exterior boundary of Andor have gotten within 5 mph of the posted speed limit in 6 fortnights.

Edited by LedZepMan

man this was a hard one, between brats and worst mistake ever (though the marysue bit was pretty funny) but anyone calling egwene a brat wins points from me. so adella this time!

annnd the quiz is closed 

BT 2

WT 1