DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nyn has taken the plunge!

Songstress

The lure of chaos and madness has drawn another member to the Black Tower....  Excellent!

I present you with DEATH BY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES.  Eat up, the tainted brownies help you get accustomed to channeling saidin.  It is known.

l_b02610f0-c5b0-11e1-bcf7-cffef1700007.j

So.  Tell us about your insanity.  Is it genetic or environmentally caused?  What are the voices in your head telling you to do right now?  How long have you been a rabbit?

I can assume your favorite WoT character (HOW DO I DO THIS?  I AM PSYCHIC!)...   Tell us about your favorite Asha'man!  

There may be a slight delay gaining access to the private boards whilst we go on a Lady Dragon hunt, then send her forth to poke an ewok.  Meanwhile, feel free to spam here in the main boards, because well... It's what we do.

:wub:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lure of chaos and madness has drawn another member to the Black Tower....  Excellent!

I present you with DEATH BY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES.  Eat up, the tainted brownies help you get accustomed to channeling saidin.  It is known.

So.  Tell us about your insanity.  Is it genetic or environmentally caused?  What are the voices in your head telling you to do right now?  How long have you been a rabbit?

I can assume your favorite WoT character (HOW DO I DO THIS?  I AM PSYCHIC!)...   Tell us about your favorite Asha'man!  

There may be a slight delay gaining access to the private boards whilst we go on a Lady Dragon hunt, then send her forth to poke an ewok.  Meanwhile, feel free to spam here in the main boards, because well... It's what we do.

:wub:

Death by chocolate seems like a fitting ending to me. So I'm down with that.

My insanity is a mix of horrib genetics and bad BAD naughty influence. Also....the voices in my head are telling me I shouldn't tell you what they're saying. :P  I've been a bunny since Jimmy dubbed me a naughty bunny for accidently linking to the new dm site when he was beta testing it.... oops?

As for favorite ash'aman.... I have to admit i don't really have one cause they were never really my focus of interest when reading the books. But if i had to pick one, it would probably be Logain.

No worries about the access bit. I'll find a way to cope  ;)

Edited by Nynaeve

lol hi Nyn

omgitisslocke!!!!   HELLO LOCKE

Welcome, Nyn.

Lovely to have you join us.

So formal!  Thank you. Lovely to have you to join. Heh.

Welcome welcome welcome!

ty ty ty

ty

I WIN!

Welcome back! 

Thank you doll