DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NFL Discussion

RandA lThor

• Community Administrator

So who is going to the Super Bowl this year?

I'm hoping every team goes on strike/gets fired, except for the Minnesota Vikings.

Giving us the greatest odds by going into the Superbowl as a Home Game, against scrubs.

We'll still probably lose by missing a field goal, but at least we'd get in.

Edited by SinisterDeath

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually torn Pats vs Cheifs...

I live in Boston (grew up here), but my families from KC so I grew up cheering for them. If they meat in the playoffs again, I'll cheer for whomever wins that game to continue.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Chiefs fizzle out like they do most years. Depends if their defense stays healthy.

The Pats seem to be getting their offense going but their defense is surprisingly bad.

AFC championship game might be a shoot out

I'm hoping every team goes on strike/gets fired, except for the Minnesota Vikings.

Giving us the greatest odds by going into the Superbowl as a Home Game, against scrubs.

We all can dream

Skol Vikings

I think my Steelers have a really legitimate shot at it this year.  AFC doesn't seem very competitive so far and If Le'Veon can stay healthy we're pretty solid on every front.

Pats will find a way to turn their season around.  I hope?  I'm not sure how it's even possible that they've given up 60 more yards than any other team in the league 4 games into the season, but Belichick yo.  They'll figure it out.

AFC could just boil down to a business as usual Steelers/Pats/Broncos steamroll tbh.  Kansas City as an outlier, wtf @ the Bills being 3-1.

NFC has been a crapshoot for most of my adult life.  No clue.

Maybe it's just a consequence of not playing fantasy football for the past two years, but I feel like trading has been so rampant and there have been so few consistent players across multiple seasons lately that I don't even have a clue who plays for who these days.  What's going on in New Orleans?  13 total points against them in their last two games + Drew Brees sounds like Super Bowl potential to me, but apparently they're 28th in defense yardage-wise?

I think the winner of the AFC West has a good shot of making it to the conference championship, and they’re likely to have two teams in the playoffs. Houston is really picking up steam. 57 points??? That’s video game numbers. NE will get their act together, the offense is good so long as Brady doesn’t keel over and Bill will get the defense in shape before long.

Steelers/Pats/Texans/Broncos (probably) are my week 4 division winner picks.

NFC is tougher. The east could legitimately be any of three teams. The south is likely gonna be Atlanta unless Jones/Sanu don’t heal quickly and Ryan doesn’t get his groove back. Even then, Carolina is still tough and the Bucs are looking solid. The West is garbage and would be hilarious if the Rams somehow won it. The north by default is probably going back to the Packers with Minnesota losing Cook for the year and the Lions struggling on offense. It’s anyone’s game, really.

Rodgers out for the season.

Pats only winning because Bill's feeding fake replay footage to the refs.

What is life?

Definitely a fumble.  Pretty sure he regained possession in bounds, and therefore, TD.  But less sure than I was before I slow-mo'ed it.

So in the last year and a half since the move from Buffalo, I've been trying to wrap my brain around how people in areas without a team of its own choose their favorite team. This area for the most part seems evenly divided between Giants and Bills fans (logical, since both are about equidistant), I have encountered a few Eagles fans, and there's also allegedly some Jets fans that I've never actually seen. But I'm also seeing a greater proportion of people following teams that are nowhere near this area compared to what I encountered back home. Are people just throwing a dart at a map, or what?