DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NFL Discussion

RandA lThor

Anyone else watch yesterday's game? That was sooo much fun to watch.

I was surprised, not gonna lie. Though I think it's too early to consider KC a legit contender and more so to rule out NE. Their respective end of season records will probably speak more volumes, just like last year when KC blew out the Pats at home early on.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else watch yesterday's game? That was sooo much fun to watch.

I was surprised, not gonna lie. Though I think it's too early to consider KC a legit contender and more so to rule out NE. Their respective end of season records will probably speak more volumes, just like last year when KC blew out the Pats at home early on.

I think that was like 3 years ago, but point taken.  That being said, I was one of the very few that was predicting a KC win tonight, I've always thought they were severely underrated.  That being said, I didn't expect a performance like that from Hunt or Smith, I thought it'd be a much lower scoring game.

Guys, the Bills are in 1st place.

You could easily argue they are at worst the second best team in that division

Patriots: defending champs forgot to play defense.

Bills: pass catchers need to show they are worthy. Defense could use some help, maybe.

Dolphins: Unknown due to hurricane but I think Cutler will find ways to lose some games they probably should win. Or maybe just not win games they possibly could win.

Jets: they are the Jets :laugh:

The Bills D-line is still fairly nasty now that they're back into a 4-3.  They have some solid LBs too, I think the majority of their problems begin in the secondary.  On the other hand on offense, they have a great offensive line with Glenn/Incognito/Wood.  Pass catchers, especially without Matthews is a problem, but McCoy and Taylor is huge for their running game, not to mention their dual FBs with Tolbert (solid FB weapon, but that only) and DiMarco (best run blocking FB in the league).

Dolphins match them fairly well on the D-line, I'd say a little weaker on LBs, but def stronger in the secondary.  They also have a great RB in Ajayi, but their OL is more of a ?. Better pass catchers, and better passing QB though.  I think Bills and Dolphins finish with a very similar year, not trash, but not wildcard either.

So who is going to the Super Bowl this year?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2017-nfl-predictions/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Falcons and Patriots again?

Mabye falcons and cheifs?

I could see that rematch happening. Atlanta is the top team in the NFC imo and it's really not close.

I'd think the winner of the AFC west could end up in the SB if they don't beat up on each other too much. That or the Pats of course so long as Brady keeps sipping from that fountain of youth.