DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heading off to college!

I know, I know, I said I was going to be more active, but my life had other plans and I've been getting ready for college all summer. I'll be moving in next week and I'm so excited (but a bit nervous as well.)

All my Wheel of Time books are coming with me, of course!

My wheel of time books came with me no matter how small my living space was. I actually somehow managed to be most active on DM through my freshmen year of college. Probably because I was being so shy and still finding my groupies in the real world :P 

Congrats, have fun, know we're all here supporting you, remember that a way to study is to teach/explain it to someone else so feel free to have a thread here to do so :P 

I'm studying creative writing, so I can write my own epic fantasy!

And I would expect to be able to be on more. Somehow I'm always less busy during school, and I know I'll have a lot of free time my first semester at least since I'm not taking many classes and they should be fairly easy.

• RP - LEGACY

Good luck with college. Learn all you can.

The important part will be applying what you learn into practice once you are done.

Was a History major with a minor in Written Communications. Then got a Graduate Certificate in Women's Studies. There are times I miss being in school. Enjoy it while you are there.

And it you have a project and need bouncing boards, you've always got us.

I majored in History and Philosophy.  :)

I think you'll find you have as much or as little down time as you choose to, as long as you can get away with not having to work while you're in college.  Depends entirely on how invested you get in the classes you are taking.

I am not surprised at all that Shad majored in History and Philosophy...

I am going to be over here with envy for you Dawn, if I could go to school and do anything I wanted, it would absolutely be for creative writing, I just keep getting in my own way. Good luck and have fun!!

I actually thought about trying to get a creative writing minor. I did take a few classes on the side :P

I think most of your "free time" will be spent writing and editing; just warning you! So take breaks from writing to waltz over here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...