A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Unpopular Opinion

Adella

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree!

Locking doors is just asking for more costs of repairs/replacement in the event of someone wanting to break in and rob you. If they see something they want they'll smash a window or kixk in a door to get it. So locking doors causing more trouble than its worth in mist cases.

Disagree (I have a friend who is a cop, he recommends external doors that have metal in the middle of them, longer screws when installing doorknobs and the things that go on the door jams, and dead bolts that are at least 2 inches long. He is trained with kicking in doors, and has said if you take the proper precautions, your door will be secure. He has bounced off a few doors and been unable to kick them in when they are secured properly.) I know I broke a rule, but that's a security issue guys!!

Unpopular opinion: Dark chocolate is the best chocolate

• 3 weeks later...