DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Not exactly new...

Tamcha

You're wrecking my brain *lol*

I googled the color change of my university and indeed in 2007 it was still blue.

Verbal found my old account by looking up my e-mail address and we're currently discussing how to merge the accounts.

So soon I should have just one personality ;-)

You're wrecking my brain *lol*

I googled the color change of my university and indeed in 2007 it was still blue.

Verbal found my old account by looking up my e-mail address and we're currently discussing how to merge the accounts.

So soon I should have just one personality ;-)

Lol I see you met cloudflare. 

Every day at that time when you posted those the server times out. Your posts are still going through though if you let it sit until they have timed out and don't check the thread until 20min or half an hour later.

Hi,

I have been a member of DM a long time ago. In fact it's that long ago that I can't even remember my old username. The only things I do remember is that I had been part of the Red Ajah and the Wolfkin.

But I think after this long absence it's more fun to start anew anyway  :wink:  So I'm looking forward to have some fun :biggrin:

Some of you might also know me as Kethaana from TV.net

Cheers,

Tamcha

Do you go as far back as Zania? >.>