DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Not exactly new...

Tamcha

Hi,

I have been a member of DM a long time ago. In fact it's that long ago that I can't even remember my old username. The only things I do remember is that I had been part of the Red Ajah and the Wolfkin.

But I think after this long absence it's more fun to start anew anyway  :wink:  So I'm looking forward to have some fun :biggrin:

Some of you might also know me as Kethaana from TV.net

Cheers,

Tamcha

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!

*tacklehugs*

So happy to see you here !

I didn't know you were DMer before nor that you were a Red here <3

Well, as you have guessed I am Chae here and there

Sorry, I was gone over the weekend. I was part of the social side when I was here before and no, I did not check for my old account. Should I do that and have it deleted?

Where do I start now? Explore the Social Groups?

I don't really have the time for RP, as much as I like it, so I fear that's nothing for me at the moment.

If you can't remember your old username, don't worry about it :)

Here's a list of Reds that I had a few years ago - do you spot your name on there?

Amadine Ahmoondah Sedai Briakale Nirene Crystal Tipps dragonsworn1991 Elgee Fuzzles (was Sheliara) Jagen Sedai Laurana lewstherin Marta Sedai MashiraSedai Mayleigh Aes Sedai Moghedian Muirenn Myrelle Mystica Nailea Narina Menderlin Pankhuri Raijin Reyn Talya Tessandra The Don Torrie Tynaal Consen Victoria Gwyn Zania Zosime Taymist

Thanks for your help!

I already checked the names of the Red Aes Sedai on their homepage, but couldn't recognize any of them as mine. It might have been Myrelle, because I am using a similar name somewhere else, but as it's a book name basically anyone could have chosen it, so I'm definately not sure.

I'm currently busy reading the stickies of the different social groups :)

Nia! *tacklehugglesnugglebites her Sister-from-another-mother* :biggrin:

Wow, I have zero idea if you were Myrelle or not. It's been so long since she was here I honestly would have to get to know her again. LOL

I do find it rather funny how many TVnetGreens end up being Red here (or vice versa).

If it's been that long though perhaps it would be best to start over, it'll give you a chance to catch up to how things are around here now as quite a bit has changed over the years and much of it so gradually that I couldn't even tell you what all the changes are exactly.

Also, might be a good idea to re-examin the Ajahs (or Guilds) to see if you still match with the Ajah you choose back then or if perhaps you're more in tune with another one.

And finally.... *pokes with pointy thing* That's for making me have to remember yet another name. :tongue: lol

Thanks for your help!

I already checked the names of the Red Aes Sedai on their homepage, but couldn't recognize any of them as mine. It might have been Myrelle, because I am using a similar name somewhere else, but as it's a book name basically anyone could have chosen it, so I'm definately not sure.

I'm currently busy reading the stickies of the different social groups :)

I think it was Myrielle, actually.  The email address is similar enough - it was from 2007.  I can combine the accounts if you'd like (normal site policy).....let me know.

Welcome back.  :-)

You're wrecking my brain *lol*

I googled the color change of my university and indeed in 2007 it was still blue.

Verbal found my old account by looking up my e-mail address and we're currently discussing how to merge the accounts.

So soon I should have just one personality ;-)

I googled the color change of my university and indeed in 2007 it was still blue.

Verbal found my old account by looking up my e-mail address and we're currently discussing how to merge the accounts.