A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

July Hangman: Summer Drinks

Ryrin

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only W, J, and Q havent been guessed.

If its english (and im sure it is lol) it needs a U after it...so thats W and J left.

I honestly think it could go either way and haven't heard of this drink before. Sooo hard to stay off google lol.

Ill try the J for alphabetical sake.

J??

R e y k j a v i k

Mule

No S, T, C, M, N, O, P, G, D, B, H, X, F

Kat had the last letter! I'll go start a thread for August and Kat will choose the first word.

The cocktail that made vodka the hipsters’ tipple of choice in the States back in the ’30s and ’40s. It’s experienced a resurgence of late, but a drink this simple and refreshing never really goes out of style. It’s simple enough for anyone to make, but be sure to use ginger beer, which is more flavorful and has more of a gingery bite to it than genteel ginger ale. The traditional drinking vessel is a copper mug, but it tastes just as good in a glass or whatever you’ve got handy at your beach party.

Ingredients: 2 oz. Reyka vodka, 0.5 oz. lime juice, 6 oz. ginger beer

Directions: Pour vodka into Collins glass or copper mug, add a few ice cubes. Squeeze juice of half a lime into glass then throw in lime. Top with ginger beer.