DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Game of thrones - Season 7

Niniel

Why don´t we have a season 7 thread yet? Only 24 days to go. It´s been a loooong waiting. As usual I haven´t been able to keep away from spoilers but I guess we need to keep this spoiler free. Or at least use the spoiler tags. (If you want to read about spoilers, watchersonthewall.com is a heaven.) 

What are you all looking forward to the most? I´m looking forward to characters getting together, both old friends/foes and new ones. I´m really looking forward to Sam´s time at the Citadel. What will he find? And of course I´m looking forward to Daenerys finally ariving to Westeros. 

I´m not looking forward to main character´s deaths. There will probably be some, although I think many are safe because of the actors´ contracts. 

Here are the trailers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giYeaKsXnsI 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt0jMlg

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to how Jon's parentage becomes known, and what changes once it is known.

I have a schedule set in my planner to get through binge-watching 2 seasons per week leading up to the premiere.... S1 E1 starts Monday.  *geeking out*

I want to see Bran actually be relevant to the story.

That would be good. lol I think he will be this season. 

I'm looking forward to how Jon's parentage becomes known, and what changes once it is known.

I have a schedule set in my planner to get through binge-watching 2 seasons per week leading up to the premiere.... S1 E1 starts Monday.  *geeking out*

I wonder if his parentage will be known this season at all. Maybe for a few, if Bran tells his sisters? 

Good luck with the watch! 

I'd really want Jon to meet Denarys after learning his blood relation and possibly riding one of the dragons... Woiod be nice to find out if Tyrion gets to ride the last one too.

Also,

Want to learn more about Bran effecting the present by seeing the past (I.E. Hodor... Was that just an accident or can he do it again, this time on purpose)

Edited by Nikon

I WANT RAMSAY BOLTEN TO BE RESURRECTED AND BECOME AZOR HAI FFS!!!!!

I want to see very little of Bran and a whole lot of Sansa Stark Euron Greyjoy kicking some ass!!!!

Also DRAGONS F'ING SH*T UP!!!!!!!!

Want Jamie to off Cersei, Tommand and Brieanne hook up and The Cleganebowl 9DONT TAKE THIS AWAY FROM MEEEEEE!!!!)

I want Arya to start offing people like flies and total Stark world domination.

And then at the end GRRM to kill everyone and have the Whitewalkers win!!!!

I'd really want Jon to meet Denarys after learning his blood relation and possibly riding one of the dragons... Woiod be nice to find out if Tyrion gets to ride the last one too.

Also,

Want to learn more about Bran effecting the present by seeing the past (I.E. Hodor... Was that just an accident or can he do it again, this time on purpose)

I really hope that he can´t, or at least that he learned his lesson and won´t do it again. 

I wonder if we are going to have any more dragon riders. If so, I hope Tyrion will be one of them. 

Do you think all of the dragons will survive the season? 

I WANT RAMSAY BOLTEN TO BE RESURRECTED AND BECOME AZOR HAI FFS!!!!!

I want to see very little of Bran and a whole lot of Sansa Stark Euron Greyjoy kicking some ass!!!!

Also DRAGONS F'ING SH*T UP!!!!!!!!

Want Jamie to off Cersei, Tommand and Brieanne hook up and The Cleganebowl 9DONT TAKE THIS AWAY FROM MEEEEEE!!!!)

I want Arya to start offing people like flies and total Stark world domination.

And then at the end GRRM to kill everyone and have the Whitewalkers win!!!!

I´m so happy that you are not the director. :D  

I´m not that hyped for Cleganebowl. But if the Zombie Mountain gets killed by fire I would be happy. 

I think it´s possible that Jamie is the one to kill Cersei in the end. And maybe comitting suicide after that. But I think they will survive this season.

Poor Arya... she lost her childhood, didn´t she?

Real quick, is/will this thread contain spoilers for all previous seasons? Once season 7 launches will it be an open discussion?

I'm assuming that since now the seasons are past the books, all season 6/7 discussions are technically spoilers for the unpublished books?

That being said...I'm looking forward to this! 

• 3 weeks later...

I hope so. I guess it´s up to the mods? Or should we have a thread for the book readers and one for the others?

I´m so annoyed right now. My phone company gives me two months of HBO Nordic for free. Yay! Right. :( I have waited until today to register since I want to cover the whole season and now something is wrong and even though I have contacted them twice they can´t find what is wrong. I just can´t get the code that is required. And if they don´t fix it today... that means no GoT on Monday morning. *cries* 

• Community Administrator

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/65603-welcome-to-tv-and-sports-discussion/?p=2059111

If you see an episode earlier than the official Air Date, you must use the spoiler code, when talking about it.

If you create a thread about a movie/tv show/game, that is based on other material (like a Book) You can create two threads. One with [spoilers] in the title, and anything related to the source material, is exempt from the standard Spoiler Policy. Early episode viewing still applies. Use the [Non-Spoiler] in front of the title, for spoiler-free discussion. No Spoilers of any kind, not even if they are spoiler coded.

This season doesn't really require a spoiler thread like previous years, because very little of this season has any real book spoilers left.
It's up to you guys if you want to create a [spoiler Free] thread, and a

thread.
Spoiler tags are still required in the

Thread, if you somehow catch an early airing of an episode.

Otherwise, if you haven't seen the latest episodes, don't read this thread. :wink:

Edited by SinisterDeath

On an unrelated note, can I ask those of you who have working sigs where you're hosting them now that photobucket has crapped out?

And yay game of thrones.

imgur - It's pretty easy to use. :smile:

Thank you :smile:

You want some help with this?

:wub:

Thank you!

And thanks for the new totally GoT related sig :biggrin:

We had our Hbo shut off between seasons, so I called dish a few days ago to get it turned back on (great deal on hbo, max, and starz fir six months, yay). The guy tells me as he's saying bye, that the game of thrones premiers in a few days. As if that's not why everyone was calling.

I can´t resist spoilers. But the spoilers are mostly from the outdoor filming so there is much to be surprised by.

We had our Hbo shut off between seasons, so I called dish a few days ago to get it turned back on (great deal on hbo, max, and starz fir six months, yay). The guy tells me as he's saying bye, that the game of thrones premiers in a few days. As if that's not why everyone was calling.

lol