• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/in

/in

/in

This is going to be a very big roster

This is going to have a very high post count >.<

Is this a complicated game or ok for me?

It will be right up your alley.

Do I have to vote? :tongue:

I've been told to sign up for this. Considering it, expect my namesake if I do, will be busy, but can provide a couple of posts per day.

Would be nice to know rules/phase timings and the like.

Edit:

actually before I confirm my in would be nice to know expected length of game (aka should i be expected to play for a month or so) and phase length. Oh and Sod/eod timings too I guess. 

Sorry, just need to see what I'm getting into if I play.

Edited by lowcontentposter

I've been told to sign up for this. Considering it, expect my namesake if I do, will be busy, but can provide a couple of posts per day.

Edit:

actually before I confirm my in would be nice to know expected length of game (aka should i be expected to play for a month or so) and phase length. Oh and Sod/eod timings too I guess. 

There will be more as we move closer to game time, but the usual standards will apply to:

48 D / 24 N phases. 

Timings based on gameplay (lynch will be called if majority reached, night will end based on actions). 

Length depends on number of players, of course, but somewhere between 3 to 4 weeks is probably a safe bet. You'll wish it lasted longer.

Cash bar only. 

Your handle will be LCP.

Edit:

Who told ya to sign up?

Edit:

There will be more as we move closer to game time, but the usual standards will apply to:

48 D / 24 N phases. 

Timings based on gameplay (lynch will be called if majority reached, night will end based on actions). 

Length depends on number of players, of course, but somewhere between 3 to 4 weeks is probably a safe bet. You'll wish it lasted longer.

Cash bar only. 

Your handle will be LCP.

Cheers, I'll give it a think over and let you know either way before signups close.

Edit:

Who told ya to sign up?

Butch Cassidy. I'm the Sundance Kid.

Where's Krak?

Got a teaching gig somewhere in Asia. Said he'd be out for a while.

Why do you know that?

This is what I was thinking.....

Had lunch a few months ago.