DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy Mother's Day

You all certainly are a bunch of mothers lol.

Thank you to all you awesome Mamas and all the dads pullin double duty. Thank you to all who are with us and to those who are sorely missed. Thank you to all the mothers in waiting full of hope and dreams and may they all come true. Prayers to the mothers who never got to meet there lil angels. You count too. Good luck and prayers to all those strugglin to create their clones. God willing in time you will be a part of the club but enjoy your honorable membership. You have lots of love. Thank you to all the step-moms who love their family additions and the onus they took on. Thank you to all of those who adopt or take on foster children for keepin the lil one's hopes alive. Prayers to all those moms who's parental journey isn't at all what they had envisioned or planned, all the moms who have gone to Holland instead of Italy. (I'll explain if you're curious but I am sure those mom's who know this appreciate it) keep up the good fight.

It's a running joke but with a ring of truth in my house. I do NOT understand how women do not literally rule the world with the amount of shit ya'll have to deal with, and the minimal contribution men put into the continuation of the human race, and still keep crushing it lol. You all are beasts. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you moms. Less than three all of you. 

I know it sounds cheesy lol, sorry. It's just every type of mom in that list is or was someone in my life and they've not always gotten the thanks or appreciation they deserved. I just wanted to throw out there that I'm thankful for all of them. Whether they are around to hear it or not. 

I know it sounds cheesy lol, sorry. It's just every type of mom in that list is or was someone in my life and they've not always gotten the thanks or appreciation they deserved. I just wanted to throw out there that I'm thankful for all of them. Whether they are around to hear it or not. 

Very nice!