DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Painting The Amrylin's Study

ed2funy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm remembering this dream I once had where all the male warders around here got transformed into frogs and it was basically only me and Lii around as female Warders at the time but she was off hunting a tiger...

But yes. Frogs are for decorating and surprises 

*Starts perching frogs on bookshelves and in nooks like easter eggs*

You know what this really needs? POLKA DOTS!

*opens up a can of purple and begins putting small purple solid circles on one wall*

You literally read my mind Mr Gill. When I was first reading this thread that was EXACTLY what I was going to add. I've got nothin left. . . . . . . . IDK maybe some plaid curtains?

*stands up, dripping*

ED!

*with a dangerous glint in her eye, Daruya forms globs of paint into balls using weaves of air and lobs them at Ed, nodding in satisfaction as each one connects -- one on his chest, one on the side of his head as he turns to run, and one squarely on his back*

*whips swords out as last ball of paint hits his back and uses them to catch himself before falling all the way down and twists around*

Dar, not the face! I can't look like the troll over there!

*points a sword at Mills and then smacks both of them against buckets of paint close by, sending them crashing on the floor paint rushing toward Dar*

Hey, Dar, sorry not sorry....

*sheathes swords as he skips back and then runs forward to slide on the paint, crashing into Dar and catching her in a big hug*