DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Painting The Amrylin's Study

ed2funy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*quirks an eyebrow at Ed and tries, again, ineffectually, to free her arms from the glue*

Ed, you do realize Elgee's office is in a Tower . . . and that climbing out of the window results in a plunge to a hard surface hundreds of feet below? I would try to save you but, alas, nobody has freed my arms from this . . . this mess of glue and glitter. 

*quirks an eyebrow at Ed and tries, again, ineffectually, to free her arms from the glue*

Ed, you do realize Elgee's office is in a Tower . . . and that climbing out of the window results in a plunge to a hard surface hundreds of feet below? I would try to save you but, alas, nobody has freed my arms from this . . . this mess of glue and glitter.

You underestimate his power!

*quirks an eyebrow at Ed and tries, again, ineffectually, to free her arms from the glue*

Ed, you do realize Elgee's office is in a Tower . . . and that climbing out of the window results in a plunge to a hard surface hundreds of feet below? I would try to save you but, alas, nobody has freed my arms from this . . . this mess of glue and glitter.

You underestimate his power!

:baalzamon:

My avatar isn't a monkey for no reason! :tongue:

Archived