DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's that time of the year for Mommy. Don't break nothin'

Elgee

Financial year end at work, so long hours and I'm tiiiiiired. I'm around, but not as active as usual. I might miss stuff so if there's anything urgent please send me a PM - I keep an eye out for those.

Bless you, my Daughter!

When I get the financials sent off to the auditors. Hopefully that will be the latest middle of next month. Sooner, if the bank pulls its finger out and sends out ITB3 forms (showing the interest earned on the 60 or so deposit accounts). I can't reconcile fully without those. I still have to do month end as usual too, in between everything else.

Ah I wish you had told me this before I broke a bunch of stuff.

Easy fixed

unmet-dreams.jpg

Seriously though, don't worry about us here - look after yourself, it's a very stressful time of the year. Relax when you can and we shall save all our drama til you get back  :laugh:  :laugh:

Ed, I've decided to voluntell you to paint Elgee's study while she's out. A tasteful eggshell shade with a border of stripes that match her stole will be lovely. :biggrin:

Ed, I've decided to voluntell you to paint Elgee's study while she's out. A tasteful eggshell shade with a border of stripes that match her stole will be lovely. :biggrin:

Dar, my beauty! Hi!!!

Hmmmm, why not like...a lime green with pin stripe red? Yes. I like this.

Ed! That is NOT what I ordered!

Just like a guy . . . never listens . . . *voice trails off as Ed dashes away*

Hey! Where are you going?

*Dar tries to follow Ed but he's running too fast*

*sighs* I guess I'll have to oversee this project personally and keep him on track. After dinner. Yes, after dinner. After all, how much can get done between now and then, anyway?

And purple in between.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived